In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to create a Facebook dating profile and the processes involved in getting your profile activated on the platform.
Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a process for accessing dating platforms on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook Dating Account
Facebook dating account or profile is different than facebook normal profile. But that doesn’t mean that dating on Facebook has a different or separate app. The Facebook dating platform is located within the Facebook app and will soon be made available on the Facebook website.
That notwithstanding, everyone that wants to use Facebook dating feature is required to set up a dating profile which can also be deleted either temporarily or permanently. Don’t worry, we will also consider all the steps that are therein on how to delete a facebook dating profile either completely or temporarily.
Worthy of note here is the fact that without Facebook account, you can’t have access to the Facebook dating platform whether on your Facebook app or web. Thus, for those that want to use the dating platform on Facebook that are yet to sign up for an account, we will be showing during the course of this article the steps for creating a Facebook account that can give access to the dating platform faster.
But we’ll first and foremost consider how to create a Facebook dating account before we shall consider how to create Facebook account.
NOTE: With your Facebook account, you are at liberty to access the different Facebook features such as Facebook marketplace, Facebook buy and sell groups, Facebook business pages, and lots of others. Interestingly, if you are a businessman or woman, chances are that you can easily use Facebook to promote your business for free and still make a living from it.
How to Create a Facebook Dating Account
Facebook dating is a free online dating site that allows people on the giant social media platform to signup for an account and then start connecting with singles within their local community.
As we earlier outlined the platform is free to use and can be opted out at any given time. How to create a dating profile on Facebook is pretty simple and easy and can be done within some minutes.
Here are the steps for getting that done:
- Open your facebook app on your device
- Next, enter your email address and password
- Tap on the sign in button and you will be taken to your profile
- Now, go to the top right corner of the facebook app and tap on the three-lined icon if you are using android device. You can locate this icon at the bottom right of the facebook app for iOS devices.
- On the lists of menus that show up, locate and you should dating. Tap to open it. You will need to tap on the see more option if you can’t find the dating button after tapping on the menu button.
- Once you are taken to the dating platform, you will need to set up your profile. All you need to do is to tap on the sign up button at the top right corner of the page
- Enter your details and also turn on your location, choose a profile photo
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account sign-up process and Facebook will generate your account details from your FB account. Here is a short but straight to the point video that will guide you on how to set up your dating profile on Facebook app.
VIDEO SOURCE: YOUTUBE
NOTE: Bear in mind that Facebook Dating is being rolled out to Facebook iOS & Android users aged 18+ in selected markets. Also, your Facebook Dating profile and conversations will not be shared with anyone outside of Dating. And everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know.
Those are the guidelines for creating your profile on Facebook dating platform. It is the same as how to enable Facebook Dating profile for online dating.
Can I Delete My Profile On Facebook Dating Site?
Yes. Facebook Dating Is Free For Singles and anyone can opt-out of the platform at a given time. Thus, if after account sign up you have deemed it fit to get it deleted, you can do that either permanently or temporarily. Here are the steps for getting that done:
- Open the app on your device.
- Tap the hamburger menu (three stacked horizontal lines).
- Scroll through the options and select Dating.
- Tap the gear (settings) icon.
- Tap “General” at the top of the settings page.
- Select “Account“.
- Tap “Delete profile” and provide reasons for your decision to turn off the feature.
- Tap “Next“.
- Tap on the take a break option if you want to temporarily deactivate your account
- Or tap on the delete profile if you want to permanently delete your profile from the plate
- Tap on the confirm button and you are done
That is it on how to delete your profile on facebook dating platform.
Kindly share How to Create a Facebook Dating Account – Enable Facebook Dating Profile For Online Dating with your friends and loved ones!!!
You must log in to post a comment.