Tecno Phantom X, also known as Phantom 10 was launched on the 24th June 2021. As the direct successor of Phantom 9, this article seeks to highlight the updates and upgrades with which the Phantom X comes in.
This smartphone features a display, camera, CPU battery capacity and OS. The Tecno Phantom X comes in a 6.7-inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 2340 pixels. The selfies camera is a house in a pill-notch on the front of the device.
Going further, the Tecno Phantom X is powered by MediaTek Helio G95 octa-core CPU clocked at 2.05GHz, along with Mali-G76 MC4 GPU, 8GB RAM, and 256GB internal storage.
The Phantom X comes with a camera setup that has a dual 48MP main + 8MP wide selfie shooter on the front with dual-LED flash, the rear has a triple-setup of the 50-megapixel main lens, 8-megapixel ultrawide angle lens, and a third 13-megapixel Telephoto lens, along with four LED flashes.
The fingerprint scanner comes standard with the phantom X with a body measurement of 163.5 x 73.8 x 8.7mm. The Tecno Phantom X runs on HiOS 7.6 with Google Android 11 OS out of the box. Supported by a Non-removable Li-Po 4700 mAh battery + Fast charging 33W, 70% in 30 min (advertised).
Choosing the Tecno Phantom X won’t be a bad choice as its specifications and features are provided below.
However, it is important to note here that we can’t guarantee 100% accuracy. You can also visit the brand website to check out more detailed specifications.
- Rear Quad: 50 MP+ 13MP + 8MP
- Features: Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Front: 48MP + 8MP
- OS: Android 11, HIOS 7.6
- Chipset: Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MC4
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal storage: 256GB
- Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Model: AC8
- Type: Li-Po,
- Capacity: Li-Po 4700 mAh
- Non-removable: non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 70% in 30 min (advertised)
- Battery life: Endurance rating 122h
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- NFC: No
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go.
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Notifications Led: No
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Ambient light sensor: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Compass: No
- Barometer: No
- IR: No
- Gyro: Yes
- Size: 6.7 inches, 110.2 cm2 (~91.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Type: Super AMOLED, 90Hz
- Resolution:1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- PPI: 385 PPI density
- Multi-touch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 73.8 x 8.7 mm (6.44 x 2.91 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 201 g (7.09 oz)
- Colors: Starry Night Blue, Monet Summer
- Body material: Glass front, glass back (Gorilla Glass 5)
- SIMs: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Loudspeaker: -26.7 LUFS (Good)
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
That is it on Tecno Phantom X Full Specs And Features. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
You must log in to post a comment.