On the Facebook website, Facebook mobile app, and Facebook Business Manager website, deleting your page is simple.
Here is everything you need to know about unpublishing or deleting a Facebook profile.
How to delete a Facebook page
During the 14-day deletion period after you delete a Facebook page, it will remain viewable to the general public. If you wish for it to be hidden from the public, you must unpublish it before removing it.
On the Facebook website:
1. Log in to your account on Facebook’s website.
2. From the homepage of Facebook, select Pages from the sidebar menu on the left.
3. Click the page you wish to delete under Pages you manage. If a pop-up prompts you to link your page to WhatsApp, simply close it.
4. In the sidebar menu on the left, scroll to the bottom of the list and pick Settings.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the General tab on the Settings page and click Remove Page.
6. Click the blue link Delete [your page name] and then click Delete Page in the pop-up window.
7. A second pop-up will appear informing you that your page has “into deletion mode” and that you have 14 days to cancel the deletion. Click Accept.
8. To reactivate your page within the 14-day deadline, click the General option in the Page settings menu’s uppermost section. A banner will display at the top of the General tab informing you that your page is scheduled to be deleted; click Cancel Deletion and click Confirm in the pop-up window.
On the Facebook Business Manager website:
1. Sign in to your Facebook Business Manager account on the website.
2. In the sidebar menu on the left, near the bottom of the list, click Settings.
3. On the Settings screen, select Additional business settings.
4. Select Pages beneath Accounts.
5. Select the Page you wish to delete by clicking on it and selecting “Remove” in the upper-right corner.
6. Facebook will inform you that you have fourteen days to cancel the deletion. If you wish to proceed with the deletion of your page, click Delete Page.
7. After fourteen days, you will be prompted to confirm that you wish to deactivate your Facebook page. During this time, you can return to Page Options > Delete Page and select Confirm to prevent the deletion of your page. If you want your Facebook page to be hidden for 14 days, then follow the steps below to deactivate it.
On the Facebook mobile app:
1. Launch the Facebook app on your iOS or Android device.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines symbol in the lower-right corner and pick Pages from the menu.
3. Click the page you wish to delete under Pages You Manage.
4. Tap the gear-shaped icon for Settings in the upper-right corner.
5. Tap General at the top of the Settings screen and scroll down until you reach the Remove Page section.
6. Tap the blue link Delete [your page name] and pick Delete Page from the resulting menu.
7. The subsequent screen will inform you that your page has “into deletion mode” and that you have 14 days to cancel the deletion. Tap OK.
8. Return to the General tab of the Settings menu to reactivate your page within the 14-day term. Scroll down until you see a banner informing you that your page will be deleted, then press Cancel Deletion and click Confirm on the subsequent screen.