Delete POF Account: In today’s post, we are going to be teaching you how to delete POF from your iPhone. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the steps for deleting POF account, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Signing up on dating websites means that you give a lot about yourself away. It’s unavoidable.
This includes information such as your age, race, religion, occupation, education, dating preferences, family background, lifestyle habits, income, personality traits, and other factors.
They still keep a lot of biometric information about you, such as your height, body shape, eye color, and hair color, in addition to the photos you probably uploaded.
It’s understandable that a place like POF will need so much information; it’s how they help you get the most out of your account and increase your chances of having a genuine link.
You can choose to uninstall your account and have your data deleted from POF’s database if you no longer use the service because you’ve made a link or simply don’t want it.
This is a smart step toward improved online privacy protection.
If all you want to do is remove your POF profile or shield it from searches on the website, you can do so in your account settings.
This will only mask your profile from other POF users; your information will not be removed from their database.
Only use this method if you want to use the profile again. If you have any problems or concerns, please contact POF’s support team.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Deleting a POF Account
To easily delete your POF account, follow the steps listed below.
Remember that these instructions are for deleting a POF account using a standard web browser (like Chrome, Safari, or Firefox).
Further instructions for deleting a POF account on an app can be found below.
1. Go to the homepage of pof.com.
2. Go to the POF login page and log in to your account.
3. Go to this page to delete your POF account: Delete your account at https://ca.pof.com/deleteaccount.
4. Click “Delete Account” after answering the required questions.
5. Verify that you really want to delete the account.
6. You’re ready to go!
The deletion process is now complete. If you find that your account is still active for whatever cause, contact their support team.
How to Permanently Delete POF Account
Deleting your account is a one-time event. The following information is deleted from POF’s database when you delete your account:
Your profile, as well as the details you provided in order to build it
- Preferences for your account
- Some images you’ve uploaded
- All of the matches
- Any and all discussions with said matches
- All current subscriptions will be canceled as well.
- Plenty of Fish does not offer refunds, as stated in their terms of service.
It’s likely the data is kept but anonymized so that it can’t be linked to your identity. General population and/or user behavior data are examples of this.
How do I get rid of my POF account on my iPhone?
If you usually access your account via the POF iPhone app, the steps to uninstall the account are still valid.
If you have a subscription to iTunes/the App Store, you must cancel it using the steps below.
POF does not manage third-party subscriptions and is unable to cancel them on your behalf.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to “Settings > iTunes & App Store.”
- Pick your Apple ID at the top of the screen to sign in if you haven’t already.
- Choose “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- Choose your POF subscription from the drop-down menu.
- To cancel, change the settings.
How to Delete POF Account on Android
If your POF subscription is handled via the Google Play Store, you must cancel it using the instructions below, just as you did with the POF iPhone app.
- On your phone or tablet, go to the Google Play Store.
- If you haven’t already, sign in to your Google Account.
- Select “Subscriptions” from the menu.
- In the catalog, look for your POF subscription.
- Choose “Cancel Subscription” from the drop-down menu.
- Delete any other old accounts that could jeopardize your privacy.
- POF is probably only one of a slew of online profiles you’ve amassed over the years.
- Consider how much you sign up for something online — when you make an online purchase, subscribe to a newsletter, build a social media profile, or provide your email address to access a piece of content, for example.
You put yourself at risk by leaving these unused accounts out in the open. You never know if one of these accounts has been compromised by a hacker.
This puts your information in the hands of identity thieves, hackers, and other unscrupulous individuals.
That’s why it’s a good idea to close accounts and uninstall your information from any institution that you don’t need anymore.
Most sites have their own account deletion mechanism or will honor a request for deletion if you contact them. However, keeping track of how many accounts you’ve built over time can be difficult.
That’s why we created a free account deleter tool that lets you clean up accounts you’ve signed up for with a specific email address.
That is it on POF Account: How Do I Delete POF from your iPhone? I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!