In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Buy And Sell On Facebook Marketplace Locally. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see How To locate Marketplace Buy And Sell Near Me that will help you advance the course of your online business.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook marketplace, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Market-place page, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online or eCommerce business owner and looking for a guide on how to Locally Buy and Sell on Facebook marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to Buy And Sell On Facebook Marketplace Locally – Marketplace Buy And Sell Near Me.
Marketplace Buy And Sell
Facebook Marketplace is a place where people discover items for sale in their local areas and purchase them, sellers can also place their listings on Marketplace for people in their local areas to discover and purchase.
It is a convenient way to buy and sell items in your local area. You can easily place items for sale on Facebook marketplace using your mobile device, add details of the product you are selling, and then people in your location can view your listings and probably patronize you.
For buyers, it becomes rather easy for you to purchase items of interest in your locations with your Facebook app, you can discover listings of items you want to buy in your areas and message the seller.
Facebook Marketplace buy and sell is similar to eBay, only that it is free to buy and sell on the platform, and parties involved can have a better social relationship on the platform. Let see how to use Marketplace Buy And Sell.
How To Buy On Marketplace
Facebook marketplace buy and sell makes it easy for you to discover items on sale in your location, connect with buyers and perform transactions with ease. You can look through listings and find out items near you to purchase; you can find items ranging from clothes, gadgets, vehicles, real estate and used items placed on sale in marketplace by people in your area.
Facebook marketplace buy and sell feature is available to individuals in certain areas, if you don’t find it on your Facebook app; it is probably because it is not yet available in your area.
To buy on Marketplace, follow these steps:
- Open your Facebook app; click the store icon at the top of your page below the search bar, this will open the marketplace.
- Tap the CATEGORIES link at the top of the page to view the list of all the item categories on marketplace, you can scroll through categories to find recent posts from all categories.
- Then choose a specific category to view, there are categories for jobs, rentals, vehicles, items from people and more. Once you select a particular category, you can view recent posts in that particular category.
- You can still decide to search for the items you wish to buy by using the marketplace search bar; you can simply type the keywords on the search bar and tap the search button to find items.
- If you find an item you are interested in, you can click on the item to view its details. Just tap the picture or title to enable you to open the details of the item.
- Click on ASK FOR DETAILS to automatically send a message to a seller to know if the item is still available for sale.
- Tap the MESSAGE button to write a message to the seller to ask them directly about the item you wish to buy.
- Then you can tap SAVE to save the post to your saved page which would make it easy for you to locate the item later if you are really interested in buying it.
How To Sell On Marketplace
Facebook marketplace buy and sell is available for you to sell varieties of stuffs to people in your local area; it is right on your Facebook app, so you don’t have to download a separate app for transaction purposes and it is free too.
You can sell items to people in your local area by placing listings on Facebook Marketplace. This makes it visible for people in your local area to discover and buy.
People now sell their items with ease on Facebook marketplace and stand a great chance to reach their target audience and get interested buyers as soon as possible.
To start selling on marketplace:
- Log into your Facebook account, then click the SHOP ICON, Facebook will give you more information on how to proceed with joining the platform.
- On your marketplace buy and sell page, you have four options, click on SELL. Then select the items you want to sell from your camera roll. You can add multiple photos if you like; Facebook does not charge you for that unlike other online marketplaces. Add photos that are clear, that makes it easy for customers to see the items they are buying.
- Label the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING page, enter a title, a brief and catchy title that describes or explains what you are selling to your target audience, Facebook limits your title to just 100 characters. Then click NEXT
- Describe the items you are selling; you need to add detailed information about the items you are selling, then click NEXT. This is an opportunity for you to tell your buyers exactly what you are selling and its attributes.
- Then you need to set the price for the items you are selling which is often displayed in your local currency, which you can change later if you wish. You can check out the prices of other goods similar to your own which are being sold in your neighborhood to avoid over or under pricing your products. This is a good way of doing a strategic pricing so that your prices fall in place with the prices of other similar products going on for sale in your area.
- Enter your Zip code to identify your general location, your products will be advertised in the locations you choose.
- You have to choose the category your products fall into on the list provided by Facebook
You can choose groups and other places you want to post your listings to, then tap POST to post your item on Marketplace and other platforms.
- After completing these steps accurately, Facebook will make your items visible for people to find on Marketplace. Your items will be taken to a management area where you can easily communicate with buyers and update your items’ info, and you click YOUR ITEMS option on marketplace page to access the management area with ease.
- You get messages from interested buyers on marketplace and you can decide to close deals on messenger. If you are getting an influx of buyers on your marketplace, you can create templates to respond to customers with ease.
- You have to be ready to answer questions from buyers and respond to their messages as well to avoid losing buyers. You can get to know your customers better on messenger, and then conclude the transaction process with specific buyers on messenger.
How To Report Problems On Marketplace Buy and Sell
If you are having any problem on the marketplace you can easily report the buyer/seller through the report link on the item page or seller/buyer’s marketplace profile. If you notice any form of scam or harassment from the other party or notice items that are violating community standards, you can simply report the person to Facebook. To report a seller:
- Click on marketplace icon
- Tap on the listing from the seller you want to report
- Click in the top right, then click REPORT SELLER
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to conclude the report process.
Facebook marketplace buy and sell is just that convenient place you need to buy and sell products with ease in your local areas. It helps sellers to reach their target audience with ease and it helps buyers discover items for sale in their local areas.
Facebook marketplace buy and sell has become a rather powerful online marketing platform used by millions of people in areas where it is available; if you are in these areas, you definitely don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity.
With just a few taps you can access items for sale on your mobile device, and business owners can also use this opportunity to start making more sales by using Marketplace to promote their products.
That is it on How to Buy And Sell On Facebook Marketplace Locally – Marketplace Buy And Sell Near Me. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!