Xiaomi Redmi 10 features-Xiaomi Redmi 10 was officially launched on March 04, 2021. The smartphone comes with a massive 6.43 inches size screen with a Super AMOLED display that provides 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution while the display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
With a lot of smartphones out there it’s patient that one go through their specification before making any choice. This article provides you with an in-depth analysis of the Xiaomi Redmi 10 specifications and features.
The device is equipped with sensors such as Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and compass. An Infrared port comes in handy for a more conducive way of data exchange, USB Type-C 2.0, and Bluetooth 5.0 are also available.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 features-The Xiaomi Redmi 10 rear camera setup consists of 48MP (wide) + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth) sensor lenses that helps to click pictures with professional experience. The front camera has a 13MP (wide) sensor.
Android 11 + MIUI 12 is the Xiaomi Redmi 10 operating system, while power is gotten from a non-removable Li-Po 5000mAh battery + Fast charging 33W which gives a full charge at about 65-75min (advertised).
Shadow Black (Onyx Gray), Frost White (Pebble White), and Aqua Green (Lake Green) are the different colors that you can find the Xiaomi Redmi 10 with. The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 Octa-core processor while the GPU is Adreno 612.
Choosing the Xiaomi Redmi 10 features- Xiaomi Redmi 10 won’t be a bad choice as its specifications and features are provided below. However, it is important to note here that we can’t guarantee 100% accuracy. You can also visit the brand website to check out more detailed specifications.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 Full Specifications and Features
- Rear Quad: 48MP+ 8MP + 2MP
- Features: Quad-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- Front: 13MP
- OS: Android 11, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM678 Snapdragon 678 (11 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4GB + 6GB
- Internal storage: 64GB +128GB
- Card Slot: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Model: M2101K7AI, M2101K7AG
- Type: Li-Po,
- Capacity: Li-Po 5000mAh
- Non-removable: non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W, 50% in 25 min, 100% in 74 min (advertised)
- Battery life: Endurance rating 110h
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC: No
- Infrared port: Yes
- Radio: FM radio, recording
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- Notifications Led: No
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Ambient light sensor: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Compass: Yes
- Barometer: No
- IR: No
- Gyro: Yes
- Size: 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2
- Type: Super AMOLED, 450 nits (typ), 1100 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- PPI: 409 PPI density
- Multi-touch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Technology: GSM / HSPA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA)
- Dimensions: 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm (6.32 x 2.93 x 0.33 in)
- Weight: 178.8 g (6.31 oz)
- Colors: Shadow Black (Onyx Gray), Frost White (Pebble White), Aqua Green (Lake Green)
- Body material: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIMs: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
IP53, dust and splash protection (market/region dependent)
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
That is it on Xiaomi Redmi 10: Full Specs and Features. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!