Are you looking for a guide on How To Find Facebook Marketplace? Several facebook users are using facebook marketplace buy and sell feature for online marketing on a daily basis. In today’s post, we will be showing exactly how to search facebook marketplace categories for buying and selling online.
Thus, if you are among the over 3.2 billion active monthly facebook users and want to find facebook marketplace, this article has gotten your back. Just keep reading on and don’t hesitate to ask questions in areas you are not clear. Cheers!!!
It is a fact that not many people know much about the Facebook marketplace. The Facebook marketplace is an online platform that allows sellers to advertise and sell their products to people in their local community without having to pay for services of using the online marketing platform.
Well, this article is all about the Facebook market place. So if you are in the category of persons that are yet to get to know about Facebook marketing place, you will see everything you need in this article.
Interestingly, on Facebook marketing place, buyers can easily Search Marketplace Facebook and purchase items for sale by sellers in your local area by accessing the list of categories on marketplace feature right in your Facebook app.
Also, sellers can post listings of their items on Marketplace for buyers in their locations to Search Marketplace Facebook and purchase, which enables them to reach their target audience with ease.
The Search Marketplace Facebook feature is however limited to certain areas, thus, if you do not have it on your Facebook app, it is probably not yet available in your location.
When once, you have the feature on your Facebook app, it becomes quite easy to buy and sell to people in your local area through your mobile device.
Search Marketplace Facebook – How To Find Facebook Marketplace
Search Facebook marketplace is accessible to users in specific countries like United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, Mexico, India, Greece, Germany, and some other countries.
Howbeit, in order to use the Search Marketplace Facebook feature, you need to be up to 18 years of age, then you can enjoy buying and selling on your Facebook app.
Facebook app is available for Android devices, iPhone, and iPad devices. Users of the giant social giant can also access it via the Facebook website on your desktop.
The Search Marketplace Facebook is pretty easy to find on the Facebook app as well as its website; you can find it at the bottom of your Facebook app on your iOS device and at the top of your Facebook app on your Android device. And it is on the left side of your Facebook page or newsfeed on your personal computer.
Facebook free marketplace is the shop icon you locate on your Facebook menu on your Facebook app or Facebook page.
Once you click on this shop icon via your Facebook profile, you will be directed to Facebook free marketplace page where you can enjoy this feature as much as you want.
Facebook marketplace has four options available on its screen for users to undertake quick actions; the options are Sell, Categories, Search, and Your items.
Interestingly, if you can access marketplace on Facebook, you can carry out whatever function you want to on your Facebook marketplace by clicking any of these options. You can search for items you want to buy with the search button. To get that done, simply navigate through categories for specific items you want, sell your items and view your own items as well.
And there is a Facebook footer menu bar that lets you return to your Facebook main home screen. Facebook notifications keep you updated with some activities taking place on your Facebook free marketplace.
How To Join Facebook Free Marketplace
If you want to join Facebook marketplace as a seller, you need to follow these steps properly:
- First off, you will have to log into your Facebook account and then click the SHOP ICON, Facebook will give you more information on how to proceed with joining the platform.
- Next, you will need to add items you are selling as prompted by Facebook, you can add multiple photos if you like, Facebook does not charge you for that, unlike other online marketplaces.
- Now, enter a title, a brief and catchy title that easily describes or explains what you are selling to your target audience. It is important to bear in mind here that you are limited to 100 character limits by Facebook while entering your title, thus, you have to make it as brief and catchy as possible.
- Once you are done with the above steps, Facebook will then ask you to describe the items you are selling and you need to add detailed information about the items you are selling.
- Now, you can add a price for the items you are selling which is often displayed in your local currency, which you can change later if you wish.
- Lastly, you will need to select a location and a category your products fall into the list provided by facebook, your products will be advertised in the locations you choose.
Once you have followed these steps accordingly, facebook will make your items visible for people in your location to find.
Your items will be taken to a management area where you can easily interact with buyers and update your items’ info.
How To Find Items To Buy On Marketplace
Items show up in a different category on facebook marketplace and you can find what to buy through the categories option on Marketplace.
You can Search Facebook Marketplace listings and figure out items near you to buy; you can locate items ranging from clothes, gadgets, vehicles, real estate and used items placed on sale in Marketplace by people in your area. To buy on Marketplace, here are the steps you need to undertake:
- From your facebook app, locate and tap the store icon at the top of your page below the search bar, this will open the marketplace.
- Next, you will need to tap the CATEGORIES link at the top of the page to view the list of all the item categories on marketplace, you can scroll through categories to find recent posts from all categories.
- Now, choose a specific category to view, there are categories for jobs, rentals, vehicles, items from people, and more. When once you choose a particular category, you can view recent posts in that particular category.
- You can still choose to search for the items you wish to buy by using the marketplace search bar; you can simply type the keywords on the search bar and tap the search button to find items.
- If you have seen an item you are interested in, you can click on the item to view its details.
- Now, to proceed further, you will need to tap the picture or title to enable you to open the details of the item.
- Next, tap on ASK FOR DETAILS to automatically send a message to a seller to know if the item is still available for sale.
- Click the MESSAGE button to write a message to the seller to ask them directly about the item you want to buy.
- You can then tap SAVE to save the post to your saved page which would make it easy for you to locate the item later peradventure you are really interested in buying it. Search Facebook Marketplace enables you to find new items you would love to buy from people in your local area, as well as post listings for items you would like to sell without stress.
- The marketplace feature allows you to perform various options you want to on the platform such as selling items, viewing listings of products on sale, managing your items on sale, and buying items with ease on the platform.
That is it on How Can I Search Marketplace Facebook Local – How To Find Facebook Marketplace. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!