In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace Settings. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see how to use iPhone Facebook Marketplace to advance the course of your online business.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on FB Marketplace in 2021, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Marketplace On Facebook, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online or eCommerce business owner and looking for a guide on How To Sell On Facebook Free Marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date or birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, iPhone Facebook Marketplace | FB Marketplace in 2021.
Facebook Marketplace on iPhone | FB Marketplace in 2021
We have previously taken the time and painstakingly discussed in detail how you can get to Facebook’s Marketplace. But this article will be focusing on the Facebook Marketplace Settings.
As the app is being used, FB users come across numerous problems and several difficulties.
The marketplace is now one of Facebook’s most trendy services, and from
From time to time, problems or issues may occur when users want to answer those questions. You can do any of the following below with Marketplace Customer Service;
- You first notify a buyer or seller.
- Then get the FB Marketplace replies.
- After that, you get to fix some Marketplace related issues that are not working on your computer or device.
- The one most important thing that you should know and understand about Facebook is that all their other services are managed by their customer service platform.
Customer Support Facebook Marketplace-How to Repair the Facebook Marketplace Not Working
You need to report it by following the procedures below if you have any concerns or issues concerning the FB Marketplace:
- Go here via your default browser to the Marketplace Facebook page
- Just Click “Need Marketplace Access Help”
- Next, tap the icon that says “Click Here below.
- Then you can now get to file your grievances or problems and repair them.
You can also go to the Facebook support center here to make it even simpler and easier for yourself like you do anytime you need help with something about Facebook. This will bring you directly to the Support Center for Facebook.
Now, when your Marketplace Service is not running, you have no excuse to get nervous or scared.
Free Guide for Facebook Marketplace Settings – Toggle on and Off Marketplace Notification
When you pay a visit to the FB Marketplace, have it in the back of your mind that by navigating or piloting your way to your account settings, you can actually change your settings.
But on the Marketplace, if you want to be seen by a particular group of people, you have the right to set your account the way you want most.
Only follow the processes below to turn your notification on or off to know when you have a customer who is interested in your products or services:
- Sign in into your account.
- Click the drop-down located at the top of the page on the right.
- Then, tap on ‘Notifications’ on the left sidebar.
- Next, click the “Facebook” tab.
- After that, scroll down to the Marketplace all the way.
- Then tap on “Modify.”
- When you are done, clicking on or off close to the notification form.
- Lastly, simply pick the one you want (on or off).
And on all about Facebook marketplace settings, that’s it. Should you need any assistance with your marketplace, contact Facebook help.
That is it on iPhone Facebook Marketplace | FB Marketplace in 2021. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!