Instagram is among the most mobile-friendly social networking sites.
Because Instagram is so optimized for mobile devices, it does not function like a conventional website, making it occasionally difficult to locate the URL for your Instagram account.
Fortunately, the process is not as challenging as you may believe.
How to find your Instagram URL on your computer
To find your Instagram URL on your computer, follow these steps:
- Go to Instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Your profile will appear. The URL of your profile will be in the address bar of your browser. It will be in the format of “www.instagram.com/yourusername”
- copy the url and paste it to share with other people or use it to link your account on other platforms.
How to find your Instagram URL on your mobile device
To find your Instagram URL on a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Tap on your profile icon located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you are on your profile page, you will see the URL at the top of the screen in the address bar of your mobile browser.
Alternatively, you can also find your Instagram URL by going to your profile and tap on the three dots on the top right corner of your profile page, select “Copy Profile URL” or “Share Profile” and the URL will be copied to your clipboard.