How to see your blocked list on Facebook app – Aside from the Facebook web, Facebook users are also able to download and install Facebook application on their mobile devices.
Just, like the Facebook web version, people are also able to signup a facebook account using the app.
In the same way, today Facebook users can block and unblock people on Facebook app.
This post is all about how to see your blocked list on facebook app step by step.
So if you’re looking for the comprehensive steps you need to follow to figure out how to see your blocked list on Facebook app, this article is the best destination for you.
Here, you’ll see the fastest way of hovering about the Facebook app to access your blocked users.
Interestingly, the Facebook app is an application version of the giant social media platform that over time has recorded a whopping number of over 3.2 billion active monthly users.
Again just like the web version, Facebook app users can block a person from seeing the material they post on Facebook, but there are several other types of blocking as well.
As a Facebook user, you can block people from sending you an instant message, block apps from contacting you and block events from sending you invitations.
Let me say here that every blocking action on Facebook results in a block list that you can view to review who or what has been blocked.
From those lists, you can unblock them if you choose.
Facebook blocked list is particularly important because some times you may mistakenly block someone and visiting the page will show you who and who is on your blocked list.
Fortunately, How to See Your Blocked List on Facebook App is fairly easy and can be undertaken by every Facebook user.
However, it is important to note here that if perhaps you’ve not blocked someone on Facebook that your block list folder will be empty.
Note that you can choose to unblock someone that you’ve blocked on your Facebook blocked list.
How to unblock somebody on Facebook is also very easy and can be done in a blink of an eye.
Yes! It is as simple as the world. Let’s get started with the steps on How to See your blocked list on Facebook app right away.
How to See Your Blocked List on Facebook App
As a rule of thumb, to start with, you’ll need to first and foremost login your account on facebook app. To do that, you’ll need to tap on the facebook app on your device.
Next, you’ll need to enter your login details in the spaces provided and then, tap on the login button to continue to facebook app account. Once successfully log onto your account on the app, you can follow the below guide to figure how to see your blocked list on facebook app step by step:
- Tap on the three lines icon at the bottom of the facebook app if you’re using iPhone and at the top right corner of the facebook app if you’re using android phone
- Next, navigate down the page and tap on the settings & privacy option
- Now, you’ll need to tap on the settings option to continue to the facebook app general settings page
- On the general settings page, you’ll need to scroll and you should see blocking. Tap on it
- Now, you should see all the facebook friends that you’ve restricted from accessing your Facebook app profile.
- Scroll through the list and check if there is anybody that you’ve mistakenly blocked. Peradventure you see any, tap on the unblock button that is next to their name and boom, they will be removed from the list.
NOTE: Unblocking blocked users on facebook will not restore them to your facebook friends list, to start connecting with the persons you’ve blocked and unblock on FB, you’ll need to send friends request to them and then wait for their approval.
That is how to See Your Blocked List on Facebook App without stress.
How to see your Facebook blocked list on desktop is not a big deal either. If you’re using pc to access facebook web, you can also block, unblock and view your blocked list on facebook. Here is how to:
How to See Your Blocked List on Facebook Web
To figure out how to see your blocked list on facebook website, you’ll need to follow the below guide:
- From facebook.com, go to the top right corner of the Facebook homepage, enter your login credentials and lastly, click on the login button and you should be taken to your account.
- On your Facebook news feed that shows up, navigate to the top right corner and click on the dropdown menu. Click settings from the list of menus that appear
- Now, hover your cursor to the left-hand side of the page and click Blocking to continue to the manage blocking page.
- Scroll a bit down the page and you see all your Facebook blocked friends under the blocked users section.
- Check the list and if you see someone you’ve never intended to delete, you can click on the unblock button to remove the person from the list
It is that simple. That is how to hover about the Facebook web interface to see your blocked list and unblock someone on Facebook.
I hope How to See Your Blocked List on Facebook App was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!