Evernote is a note-taking app that helps its users capture and prioritizes ideas, projects, and to-do lists.
Interestingly, the Evernote app lets its users take notes anywhere and have access to information faster.
As an Evernote user, you also have the privilege to share ideas with anyone.
Meeting notes, web pages, projects, to-do lists—with Evernote as your note-taking app, nothing falls through the cracks.
This article is all about how to register Evernote account step by step. So if you’re looking for a guide on how to signup an account on Evernote, this article got you covered.
How To Signup Evernote Account
The steps involved in registering an evernote account is fairly easy and can be done without stress.
Here is how to:
- Open your PC and type evernote.con in your broswer and click on the enter button.
- Next, you’ll need to go to the top right corner of the evernote homepage and click on the signup button
- You can either click on the continue with google if you want to signup with your google account or you can enter your email and password in the spaces provided
- Next, click on the continue button
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email address. Login your email and click on the confirmation link to continue to your account.
If however, you wish to continue with your gmail, all you need to do is to click on the continue with google account and select the account you wish to use.
Allow Evernote to access your account information and set you up.
Once that is done successfully, your account will be live on evernote. That is how to signup evernote account on windows.
How to Download Evernote For Windows
You can download evernote on your pc. How to do that is pretty easy. All you need to do is to login your evernote account via www.evernote.com.
Next, navigate to the top right corner of your evernote account and click on your name.
Now, you’ll need to click on the download evernote for windows on the dropdown menu.
That will prompt the download to start. Allow the download to complete and then click to configure it.
Interestingly, evernote also has evernote app that lets people register accounts on their mac, iPhone, Android, etc.
That is to say that you can download Evernote for Mac and on other mobile devices.
Evernote Download On Your Mobile Devices.
How to download evernote app on your mobile device is very simple and easy.
All you need to do is to turn on your mobile phone and then click play store or App Store on your iOS, Android, Windows or Blackberry phone/tablet and search for Evernote.
Next, click on the search button at the top of the play store and enter evernote.
Click on the install button next to the app to download the app.
Evernote users can also install the simple drawing app from the Evernote family, Skitch on both your computer and mobile devices.
If you’re using your personal computer, you can find and install the WebClipper for Safari, Firefox and/or Chrome.
Evernote web clipper is an extension that creates an elephant icon in your browsers’ menu bars to create web clippings.
Bear in mind that after you might have successfully installed evernote on your device, the app will ask you if you want to create a new account or sign in to an existing one.
Peradventure you’re new to Evernote, it will require your e-mail and a password to create an account.
The app will then ask if you want to save location data along with your notes, allowing you to see where each one was created.
After this, you’ll see the main menu screen where you can navigate to your notebooks or all of your notes by tapping the appropriate button.
Here are the different features of evernote:
- Evernote WEB CLIPPER is a save button for the web
- Evernote TEMPLATES which enable users to make better notes faster
- Evernote NOTES SYNC – The evernote feature helps you to keep your notes handy
- Evernote PDF & DOC SEARCH – This enables you to find information anywhere
- Evernote SPACES – This evernote feature has the ability to help you bring your business team together
- Evernote SEARCH HANDWRITING – This feature helps you to find text in any note
- Evernote DOCUMENT SCANNING – The evernote feature helps you to go paperless with Evernote
- Evernote NOTEBOOKS & TAGS – This helps you to organize your own way
- Evernote INTEGRATIONS – This evernote feature allows you to link your favorite apps
Those are the various evernote features you need to know.
Evernote is a well-organized app with templates. It has a lot of templates that fit the type of things you want. You can change evernote template at any point.
Here are the different types of evernote template:
- Evernote Build a Plan – Identify your challenge and detail how you will accomplish your goal.
- Evernote Habit Tracker – Track your progress in building a new habit, or breaking an old one.
- Evernote Support Network – Stay in touch with the people who can help you be accountable for your progress—or those you’ll lean on during a setback
- Evernote Reflect and Correct – List what’s working well and what needs more work each week as you work on your goal.
- Evernote Gift Tracker – Record gift ideas and where you can buy them when the time is right.
- Evernote Save Money – Track your income and expenses and how they combine to reach your financial goals.
- Evernote Lose Weight – Stay aware of your daily progress toward your goal weight.
- Evernote Get Fit – Track your diet and exercise activity to get the results you want.
- Evernote Goal Tracking – Keep an overview of your biggest goals throughout the entire year.
- Evernote Yearly Goals – Understand your motivation, organize the tasks required, and visualize the reward for your work.
- Evernote Daily Planner – Stay on top of your day with this easy-to-use calendar.
- Evernote Weekly Planner – Keep your week in focus with this helpful calendar.
- Evernote 2020 Monthly Calendar – Stay organized and productive all month long with this convenient calendar.
- Evernote 2020 Monthly Calendar – starting Monday – Stay organized and productive all month long with this convenient Monday-start calendar.
- Evernote 2020 Annual Calendar – Plan for the best and make this year count with this practical calendar.
- Evernote Party Planning Checklist – Food & drink list: check. Invite list: check. Where to have it: check.
- Evernote Get Hired – Keep track of where you’ve applied, when, and what your next steps are.
- Evernote Hiring Tracker – Hiring excellent employees begins with an organized process. Use this template to define your needs and track candidates so you can find the best fit.
- Evernote Travel Inspiration – Oh, the places you’ll go (or want to go). Update and maintain your vacation bucket list, whenever the inspiration hits you.
- Evernote Menu Planning – Easily manage your shopping lists, recipe ideas, dietary and food allergy concerns—even your pets’ needs.
- Evernote Act Locally – Focus on the cause you care about, how to start organizing, and how to bring others on your team.
- Evernote Strategic Planning – Identify the gap between where your business is and where you want it to be—and how to close it.
- Evernote Event Budget – List your budgetary needs and guidelines so you don’t spend too much—or too little.
- Evernote Event Feedback – Document the final budget, attendees, what worked and what didn’t work, to make your next bash even better.
- Evernote Brainstorming Session – A place to, well, brainstorm all your party ideas and themes.
- Evernote Character Profile – Flesh out your characters, major and minor, to make them memorable.
- Evernote Story Dashboard – Create a roadmap that cohesively links the first page to the last. You can even attach files so you can work on it anywhere.
- Evernote Novel Plotting: 3-Act Structure – Layout plot ideas and arrange them so your story works from beginning to end.
- Evernote Story Premise Worksheet – Brainstorm and expand story ideas, plots, and writing timeline so everything matches and makes sense as you write.
- Evernote Class Notes – Better notes make for better grades.
- Evernote Cornell Notes – A proven format for taking effective notes. You can also use the Evernote recording feature to capture lectures and conversations, so you don’t miss anything.
- Evernote Dorm Checklist – Check off all the new stuff you’ll need to make your dorm room feel like home.
- Evernote Eisenhower Matrix – Prioritize your tasks based on their urgency and importance, so it all gets done—and in the right order.
- Evernote Project Overview – School – Perfect for tracking your homework, class projects, and term papers, so you always know what needs to be completed.
- Evernote Frequent Flyer Numbers – Free up some space in your wallet, and keep all your airline mileage account information in one place.
- Evernote Travel Calendar – From travel dates to flight numbers, meeting locations and times, this template gives you an overview of your entire travel schedule in one convenient place.
- Evernote Project Budget – Breakdown your projected costs vs. actual costs, so you don’t spend more than what’s been allotted.
- Evernote Project Overview – Document responsibilities of every project team member, important milestones, and final deadline, so everyone knows what’s going on.
- Evernote Daily Recharge – An easy-to-use template to capture all your inspirations, thoughts, and areas you think you can improve upon, for a better, happier you.
- Evernote Sales Pre-Call Planner – Be fully prepared for your sales meeting with key notes and questions you need to ask—or think you may be asked—so you’ll already have the answers.
- Evernote Call Debrief Tool – Make each call count by capturing important details on how best to follow up and go forward—before you forget.
- Evernote Meeting Agenda – Run meetings with more clarity, focus, and efficiency.
- Evernote Meeting Notes – Use the Evernote audio recording feature to document your meetings, so details aren’t lost in translation.
- Evernote Blog Post Worksheet – Create a review checklist, so your blog posts move along the creative process efficiently.
- Evernote Marketing Plan – From concept to project kick-off to final execution, never lose track of what’s in the pipeline.
- Evernote Social Media Calendar – Maintain media posts, blog topics, calendars, and strategies, so you get the most from your social media platforms.
- Evernote Project Goals – Set and maintain your personal and professional goals.
- Evernote Interview Scorecard – Make the best choice for your next new hire.
- Evernote Areas of Responsibility – Track your ongoing and everyday tasks.
- Evernote Individual Project – A central hub for everything your individual project will need.
- Evernote Weekly Review – Maintain focus, so you can keep moving onward and upward.
- Evernote Daily Focus and Energy Tracker – Monitor your focus and energy patterns so you can make needed corrections, and have a better, more productive day.
- Evernote Gratitude Journal – Keep a list of what makes you feel grateful, and the people you’re thankful for having in your life.
- Evernote Personal Stress Log – Track your stress levels and recognize any signs of anxiety and burnout, so you can focus on feeling better
Evernote business is among the different evernote plans. It is a plan for your online business. Aside from the evernote business plan, there are other plans on evernote. Listed below are the different evernote plans:
- Evernote Basic Plane which helps you to take great notes
- Evernote Premium that helps to unclutter your life
- Evernote business plan that helps you to bring your business team together
- Evernote Compare Plans that help you to find the Evernote solution that fits your needs
How to signup evernote business account is very easy. All you need to do is to login your evernote account via evernote.com. Go to the top right corner of the evernote page and click on your name. Click account settings from the dropdown menu and then click BUSINESS under the account summary option.
Click on the “start a free trial” button to continue.
or if you don’t have evernote basic account, to signup a business account, you can use this link: www.evernote.com/business and click on the signup account button.
Interestingly, with the evernote business, users can create and share notes and files in real time.
Thus their business team always has the latest updates and carried along at the same time.
Those are the basic things you need to know about evernote business. Bear in mind that evernote business is not free. However, you have some days to use the free trial feature.
In summary, here is how evernote works
First, you’ll need to create a free evernote account
You’ll need to add your content by typing your notes, add attachments, clip web pages, or record memos. All of those can be done in one place.
Next, you’ll need to find the things you need by organizing your notes the way you. To achieve that, you’ll need to use notebooks, tags, or evernote powerful search to find everything you need quickly.
Lastly, you’ll need to get things done by managing your projects, take meeting notes, set reminders, and edit documents on evernote.
I hope Evernote – How to Create Evernote Account Fast was helpful.
Please share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!