In the course of this post, we shall discuss How Do I Create An Email Account On Rediffmail. Therefore, if you are reading this post because you urgently need to know how to create a new Rediffmail account, you are covered. Continue reading below.
It’s really simple and fast to set up an email account on Rediffmail. Interestingly, Rediffmail is a web-based email service offered by Rediff.com, a well-known Indian commerce and entertainment website.
And everyone who is interested should make it a point to know that creating a Rediffmail account is completely free as long as your Android device, computer, or tablet has internet connectivity.
In India, the domain name rediff.com was first registered in 1996. Rediffmail, an email service, and Rediff Shopping, an online store selling electronics and accessories, are examples of the company’s first products.
For submitting a materially false prospectus in connection with an initial public offering of its American depositary shares in the year 2001, Rediff.com was suspected of breaking the Securities Act. 2009 saw a settlement that ended the legal dispute.
A multimedia platform called Rediff iShare debuted in 2007. Rediffmail NG, an email service for mobile platforms, was introduced in the year 2010. Rediff introduced its Rediff News Android app in 2012.
The Establishment made the decision to delist from NASDAQ in the month of April 2016, citing the high cost of reporting requirements in light of its financial situation.
You must first register for a Rediff account in order to access Rediff in its entirety. You can register for a Rediff account on rediff.com using their online registration form or using the Rediff mail registration form.
Similar to Google, Rediff lets you access their email service, online store, and mall with a single account.
This article offers a thorough, step-by-step tutorial and lists of prerequisites for setting up a Rediffmail account. As you scroll through them one after the other, pay close attention to the following:
Rediffmail account Sign Up Tips
Rediffmail accounts can be created for free, but if you want to access some mail-Office features, you must upgrade to the pro version. The information needed to set up a new account is nearly identical to that required to set up a Gmail or Yahoo mail account. You must submit your:
- An Alternate Email Address (Don’t bother because it’s optional)
- Your Full Name
- Choose a Rediffmail ID
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Phone No.
- A Rediffmail.com ID ( That’s a choice username)
- Create a Password you will remember.
- Your Gender and where you currently living (country)
How To Create An Email Account On Rediffmail
After providing the above mention requirements, carefully follow the steps below to create a new Rediffmail account.
- Open your web browser and log on to rediff.com
- Fill your details in the Rediffmail.com registration form, your full name will be there or your business name. A name you chose will be at the beginning of @rediffmail.com
- Fill your mobile phone in the column meant for number and click on the “send verification” to receive the code you will need for next step.
- Fill in the code sent to your mobile number in the column provided for it.
- Follow the same step to fill in the other required details in the column meant for it.
- After filling your data carefully as mentioned earlier, prove that you are not a robot by doing your robot test before clicking on the “create my account” button.
It is advised that you log in after creating your Rediffmail account to validate it. To accomplish it, take the following three steps:
- Open your browser and log on to rediffmail.com
- Click on sign in.
- Enter your login details ( your chosen username and password) and click on sign up.
That concludes our discussion of Rediffmail New Account Sign Up and How Do I Create An Email Account On Rediffmail. I hope you found this article useful. Please like and share.