In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Turn on Selling on Facebook Page. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Selling Features.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Start Marketing on FB Business Page, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How To Sell On Facebook Buy And Sell Groups, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How To Mark Items As Sold On Buy And Sell Groups, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How Can I Turn on Selling on Facebook Page – Facebook Selling Features | Start Marketing on FB Business Page – FB Buy & Sell Features.
Facebook Selling Features | Turn on Selling on Facebook Page – FB Buy & Sell Features | Start Marketing on FB Business Page
The Features selling features are now available on many buy and sell groups on Facebook, which makes it easy for you to list your items, add important details to them before posting it on the platform.
With the Facebook Selling Selling features it is quite easy to describe items you are selling, add price, Pick up locations and more for buyers to see on your item listings on your post in the group. Buyers can get all the necessary details they need to know about the items you are selling once you use the Facebook selling features to add such necessary details which make transactions easier and less confusing.
How To Turn Off Or Turn Off Buy And Sell Features
The feature is now available on many buy and sell groups. However, you must be the owner of group or an admin to have access to changing this feature when you want. To turn on feature:
From any page, click the MENU link, then click GROUPS and select your group
- Then tap INFO at the bottom of the page, and then click on EDIT GROUP SETTINGS
- Tap the current group type and choose BUY AND SELL, then finally tap save
- To turn it off simply follow the same steps, then tap BUY AND SELL as the current group type, then choose a new group type and click SAVE.
How To Sell On Facebook Buy And Sell Groups
With the Facebook Selling features now available, selling items on facebook buy and sell groups is now quite easy; just follow the steps below to start selling items on facebook buy and sell groups.
- Click the menu icon, then tap GROUPS and choose the buy and sell group you would like to sell in.
- Tap on WHAT ARE YOU SELLING? option at the top of the group. Explain the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING option, you are limited to 100 characters, so you have to make use of this wisely to aptly describe what you are selling to your buyers
- Add the price of what you are selling, location, description, and photos as prompted by facebook.
- You can then decide to post listings to the buy and sell group as well as marketplace; by default, facebook assumes you will want to post listings to both platforms. If you don’t want to, you can deselect marketplace on the menu at the bottom of the SELL SOMETHING button. The menu also gives you the option to post listings to other buy and sell groups you belong to.
- Once you are done adding the necessary info, you can then click the BLUE POST button to post your listings. Facebook will notify you of any comments or messages from interested buyers on the listing you posted.
How To Mark Items As Sold On Buy And Sell Groups
The Facebook selling features on facebook buy and sell groups also enables you to mark items you have sold on the group as sold so that other group members will know it is off the list of items still for sale in the group.
So, once you have sold items on the groups, it is often a good idea to delete post or indicate that the items have already been sold. To mark an item as sold on facebook selling group follow these steps:
- Click the GROUPS from your news feed and select the selling group you sold an item in.
- Locate the original post of the item you sold in the group
- Click the top right of the post and choose MARK AS SOLD option.
Facebook selling feature makes it easy for you to sell items on the various buy and sell groups you belong to, the SELL feature allows you to add details of the items you wish to sell and post to various groups you belong to.
Buyers can now get all the necessary details they need to know about the items you are selling once you use the selling feature to add such necessary details to make transactions easier and less confusing.
That is it on How Can I Turn on Selling on Facebook Page – Facebook Selling Features | Start Marketing on FB Business Page – FB Buy & Sell Features. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!