In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Get to Marketplace on Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Why Facebook Marketplace App For Facebook Buy And Sell Not Showing?
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace App For Facebook Buy And Sell, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook Buy And Sell Not Showing, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Facebook Marketplace App not Showing up, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Why Facebook Marketplace App For Facebook Buy And Sell Not Showing?
Facebook Marketplace App is the official buy and sell part of the Facebook platform. It’s a digital market present right on the Facebook platform itself where Facebook users can carry out activities such as buying, selling, trading and more in their area.
Yes, one thing I like very much is that you and find items without stress in your locality and in your area. Which is quite nice as you don’t have to pay for shipping or do some traveling just to buy an item.
The marketplace app is present on the Facebook app itself and can be accessed directly by Facebook users. However, there is a very serious catch. If you are probably new to this you might not know that this feature is still rolling out.
The Facebook marketplace launched in 2016 and became quite a very popular feature that is very similar to craigslist. This feature is been used by more than 800 million people monthly. So if yours stopped showing up then continue reading.
ALSO SEE – How to Access Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace App not Showing up
Like I said above the marketplace app is present on the Facebook application and also on the Facebook web. Accessing it is very easy if it’s available in your location, however, due to some few reasons your marketplace might not be showing up even when it’s available to you. And some of these reasons include the following;
1. When you are under 18 – it’s simple once you are under 18 years of age you can’t access this feature it’s not possible.
2. New Facebook account – also if you just recently joined the platform. meaning your account is new, you also won’t see the icon. And you cant access it.
3. Location – I have talked about this and I am saying it again. One of the reasons the marketplace will not show up is if you are in a location where the feature has not yet rolled out to. Because this feature is still been rolled out.
4. Can’t be used with the iPod touch. So if you use one forget about accessing the market feature on it.
How to Get to Marketplace on Facebook
If you can’t find the Facebook marketplace icon, it might be that you are not looking in the right place.How to get to marketplace on Facebook is simple. This feature is not hidden in fact it is right there so you can see it and access anytime you want. Now to get to marketplace do the following;
1. From the Facebook apps check the top when logged in for iOS and at the bottom when logged in for android. To find the marketplace app, or tap on the Three horizontal icon which is the menu. Then look for the icon that looks like a shop icon and tap on it. That’s the market app.
2. Using Facebook web check the left side (main menu) of your Facebook account when logged in. If you find the Market icon then tap on it. if you can’t still find it tap on the See more link to load more menu. Finally, visit the marketplace directly.
That is it on Why Facebook Marketplace App For Facebook Buy And Sell Not Showing? I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!