In today’s article, I will be introducing to you guys some trendy blazers for men.
A blazer is a type of jacket resembling a suit coat cut more casually, typically with metal buttons.
Every man should have a selection of blazers in his wardrobe: they’re great for occasions when you want to look put together, but a suit would be a bit much.
However, these blazers can be worn casually or occasionally, remember the way you dress on an occasion matters a lot.
Furthermore, blazers are incredibly versatile and can be dressed up or down.
How can you rock your blazers?
- For a last-minute client meeting. Outfit: Blazer, shirt, jeans, and brogues or brogue boots.
- For a “grown-up” party or a nice dinner out.
- For a wedding or special occasion.
Although, blazers are similar to suit jackets but the way you combine them matters.
Types Of Blazers
- Single-breasted blazers: Blazers with one or four buttons are less common and a notch lapel.
- Double-breasted blazers: are made with a larger amount of fabric that folds over at the front, and they come with two columns of buttons.
Trendy Blazers For Men