Who Is Looking At My Facebook Profile 2022 – How to Find Who Views My Facebook Profile? I believe if you are a Facebook user or a social media veteran, you might have seen or heard a lot of other users on Facebook who are longing to figure out who really viewed their profiles on Facebook.
Yes, some users of the giant social media platform were of the opinion that since other social media platforms like Linkedin can tell you the people that actually visited their profiles, how come Facebook can’t do the same.
Well, Facebook has over time refused to let its users determine the persons that have visited their profiles for reasons best known to them.
This simply implies that there no official means for checking the persons that have visited your profile on Facebook.
However, there are methods and apps that let you see who has viewed your Facebook profile online.
And that is what we will be showing you in the course of this article. Thus, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and want to see who has visited your profile on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Just continue reading…
Facebook is one of the most powerful online networking sites that has over 3.4 billion active monthly users.
The online social networking site allows people from all spheres of life to sign up for an account and start using the various free features for connecting with friends, loved ones, customers, co-workers, and many others.
There are newly launched facebook features like Facebook avatar, Facebook dating which allows its users to set up a profile and start connecting with singles all over the world.
This article is all about how to view who visited your profile on Facebook. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on how to get that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
How To Create Facebook Account
Facebook login is the option that allows you to access your profile page on the platform. The option will be available to you once you have you have created a successful account which I will be teaching you in this particular paragraph.
Now let’s begin. To get started in knowing how to create new Facebook account, do this first
- Get a valid Email or mobile number
- Generate a strong password(include numbers, letters and signs)
- Then to sign up to Facebook
- log on to www.facebook.com
- Follow the instruction by giving your First name and last name, Mobile or Email address (make sure you include your country code e.g U.S number code is +1, Canada+44 and Nigeria is +234), Birthday, Gender
- Finally, click on the create account button and you are done.
Congratulations to you because you just finished signing up to Facebook new account. It is easy but all will depend on how well you have followed the given steps above. I hope you mastered the trick on how to create new Facebook account.
Facebook login Page
This is the most simple and easiest part to do. Just make sure you sign up to new Facebook account first because that is when this particular page will be available to you. If you do not have Facebook account, you can begin by following the link provided above so you can start the Facebook login immediately.
For Facebook login to be easy for you, you need to carefully obey the steps below
- First of all, sign up to Facebook
- Then a login page will be visible to you
- Enter your email or phone number including the country code (please this is very important)
- Then click on the Facebook login button and your new homepage will be shown.
Facebook login mobile phone
Having known how to get into your Facebook login page successfully, you will find it easy and less difficult to use your mobile phone to login. The format is similar just that the homepage is not exactly the same.
The procedure for the Facebook login mobile phone is written below and you need to read them very well so you can get into your homepage via mobile.
- First of all, create a new account or sign up to Facebook
- Then visit www.facebook.com/mobile
- Type your email or mobile number and password
- Lastly, click the login button and you are set.
Download Facebook App
To get your Facebook app for your IOSs, iPhone, or all your smartphone, then visit the Google play store for your Androids and visit the iTune store for your iPhone.
You can click here to get it for your iPhone.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the steps on Who Is Looking At My Facebook Profile Account 2020 – Who Views My Facebook Profile.
Who Is Looking At My Facebook Profile Account
Everyone is curious to know who visited their Facebook profile. Be it a girl or a boy, they tend to have an etching desire to find out who visited their Facebook profile as they are filled with these common questions- “Whether my crush checks my profile?”, “Who views my pics?”, “Which girl/Boy always views my profile?” and so on.
It is natural, but I have seen many people getting tricked by 3rd party software that doesn’t provide appropriate results but just spams on their Facebook Wall’s, so here’s a wonderful trick that’ll help you find who views your profile the most!
Who Is Looking At My Facebook Profile Account – How Can I track down who visited my Facebook profile?
It is easy to do. Just follow these steps and you’ll succeed in finding out who visited your Facebook Profile!
- Go To Your Facebook timeline– facebook.com/xyz and login your account if necessary
- You will need to right click on your timeline and click “View page Source”.
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a text box appears at the right corner, in that box, type- “InitialChatFriendsList” (Don’t include Quotes)
- Next to that word, you’ll see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID’s of people who visit your timeline.
- Just go to “facebook.com” and paste the ID number beside it with a “\” . For example, if the ID is abcd, you have to put it as- facebook.com/abcd.
The first ID shows the one who visits your profile more often while the last ID never visits your profile!
That is it on Who Is Looking At My Facebook Profile 2022 – How to Find Who Views My Facebook Profile?
I believe this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!