Are you here because you have been locked out of your Facebook account? Here is a comprehensive and straight to the point guide on how to resolve issues regarding locked out of your Facebook account.
Locked out of Facebook is an issue that has happened to the best of us. Getting locked out of your Facebook account? This is a simple guide for you on how to get back in.
There may be times when you go to log in to Facebook, however, cannot seem to remember the email address or password you used when creating your account. Fortunately, Facebook makes it easy to recover your account information.
However, you will need some sort of information to recover your account, whether it’s your email address, phone number, or name.
To recover your account information:
- First, you will need to go to http://www.facebook.com and then locate and click Forgot account? That button is located below the log in fields.
- Next, enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search.
- Now, if you entered your full name, select your account from the list.
- To continue, you will need to select Text me a code to reset my password if you entered your phone number or Email me a link to reset my password.
- Thereafter, click Continue.
- Now, a six-digit code will be sent to your email address or phone. Once you have received it, type the code into the form and click Continue.
- A new page will appear. Type a new password into the New Password form, then click Continue.
- Once you follow the above steps accordingly, your password will be changed.
That is it on Locked out of your Facebook account? Here Is How To Fix. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!