I will be introducing to you the full specification of the Lenovo Z6 Pro in this article.
Lenovo Z6 Pro is back again with another smartphone that’ll compete with the top-performing smartphones in the market.
The internals of this device are flagship elements, so also are the externals. One of its selling points is the totality of six superb cameras.
However, you can also opt for the Highlight mode and Eye Protection mode to reduce blue light, especially while you are reading something.
Interestingly, you can continue gaming for long hours, as this phone comes with a robust Coldfront cooling system.
- Chipset Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)
- CPU Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.78 GHz Kryo 485)
- GPU Adreno 640
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (LxWxT) 157.5*74.6*8.65mm 158.3
- Weight 185g
- 6.39” FHD+ (1080*2340)
- 2.5D Glass; 401PPI
- Capacity 4000mAh
- 18W rapid charging
- Rear Camera Quad camera ,48MP+16MP+8MP+2MP OIS+ TOF
- Front Camera 32MP OV32A 0.8um 1/2.8″
- SIM Card 1 nano SIM+1 nano SIM / micro SD (2 slots)
- Networks 4G LTE , UMTS, GSM
- Connectivity Type C USB 2.0
- Wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz&5GHz, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth® Technology Bluetooth V5.0 ( EDR + A2DP ) +V4.2
- Multimedia Single BOX Speaker, 2-Mics ,with Dolby Atmos and h263, h264, vp8 Video Capture
- Memory (RAM) 8GB
- Storage (ROM) 128GB with microSD Card support (up to 256GB)
- Fingerprint on Display
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient Light sensor
- Android 9.0