Are you here because you are looking for a guide on how to download google chrome on your devices? If you answered yes, here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on how to Download Google Chrome on iOS, Android, Default Browser, and on your personal computer. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
For those of us that would want to know, Google Chrome is developed by Google as a cross-platform web browser. This application or web browser was first launched to Microsoft windows in the year 2008.
It was later launched for Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android. It might interest you to know that the browser is also the main component of Chrome OS. Here, it serves as the web platform for web apps.
According to Wikipedia, the majority of chrome’s source code comes from Google free and open-source software project known as chromium. Nevertheless, Chrome is licensed as proprietary freeware.
As a result of the success of this web browser, the brand name “Chrome” was later expanded to other products. Some of these other products consist of Chromecast, Chrome OS, Chromebook, and so on.
Google chrome is a simple, secure, and fast web browser designed to meet your every need. There are so many features you tend to enjoy making use of this amazing web browser.
Bear in mind that Chrome has everything you need to make sure you get the most of the web. There are quick answers in your address bar, one-click translation, personalized article, and many others.
Download Chrome Today
You can download Google Chrome today on any of your devices be it mobile or desktop. Listed below are the steps you will need to follow to learn how to download chrome for various devices.
Download Chrome on Computers
To download Google chrome on your computer, here are the steps you need to follow:
- First off, open any web browser on your computer after connecting your computer to the internet.
- Next, on the search bar of the web browser, seek the web address https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Now, you will need to locate on the webpage the “Download Chrome” button and tap on it.
- To continue, you will need to select the download folder for the download and hit the “Save” button.
- Lastly, run or open the file once the download is completed and the installation process would begin almost immediately.
The steps listed above are to guide you on how to download and install Google Chrome on your computer.
Download Google Chrome on Android
If you want to download Google Chrome on your android device, here are the steps you will need to follow to get that done:
- First off, you will need to launch your device and get it connected to the internet
- Next, locate and tap app store.
- Now, you will need to search for “Google Chrome” and tap on it.
- Lastly, tap on the “Install” button and follow the onscreen instructions given to you.
Once you correctly follow the steps above, you can easily download and install the Google Chrome application on your android device.
Download Google Chrome on iOS
If you want to download and install Google Chrome on your iOS device, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Launch your iOS device and open the app store.
- Next, you will need to locate and search for “Google Chrome” and tap on the app.
- Now, tap on the “Get” or “Install” button depending on the option available to you.
- Peradventure your touch ID or other things are required, simply provide them till the app is successfully downloaded and installed on your device.
With the above procedures, you should be able to successfully download and install the Google Chrome app on your iOS device.
How to Make Google Chrome your Default Browser
Peradventure you want to make Google chrome your device’s default browser, it is pretty easy. Here are the steps you need to follow to get that done:
- First off, you will need to open Google Chrome on your device and click on the “More” icon. The button is a three-dot icon located in the upper right corner of your windows.
- Next, you will need to locate and select the “Settings” option and look for the default browser option.
- Now, tap on the “Make Default” button and Google chrome is your device’s default browser.
If you don’t see the “Make Default” button, it implies Google chrome is already your device’s default browser. Bear in mind that these steps might only work on computers.
Google Chrome Safe Mode
You should be aware that Google chrome safe mode is just like incognito. In view of that, you can easily switch between this mode and your regular web browser. To switch between Google Chrome Safe Mode and regular google chrome browser, here are the steps you need to follow:
- First off, you will need to tap on the three-dot icon which is the more icon at the upper right side of the screen.
- Next, locate and select the option “New Incognito Window” and that is it.
By doing so, you just created an incognito tab on your browser. For those of us, that like shortcuts, a quick shortcut to do this on your computer is by holding the Ctrl + Shift + N keys.
There are so many other features you can enjoy making use of this browser. One of these features is to install extensions.
That is it on Google Chrome Download Free – Download Chrome on Computers | Download Google Chrome on iOS, Android & Default Browser. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!