Are you searching for an article that explains in-depth the benefits of the Google Analytics Certificate? Here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on everything you need to know about Google Analytics Certificate and its benefits.
Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Let’s kick start this article by saying that with Google Analytics, business owners, web developers, and marketers can view useful data on their websites, such as how many web visitors the site receives, where visitors come from and how long visitors stay on the site.
Interestingly, using Google Analytics Academy, Google users can locate free courses on utilizing Google Analytics to improve their websites’ performances.
Google Analytics Certificate – All You Need To Know
Whether you are searching to acquire new digital analytics skills or to prove your ability to prospective clients, gaining Google Analytics certification is definitely worth your while. Below are steps on how to get certified and acquire a Google Analytics Certificate
- Sign up to Google Partners: Google Partners is the online vehicle for Google’s interactions. And collaborations with digital marketers and agencies. Only signed-up Google Partners can take the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ), so in order for you to join, you’ll need to apply.
- Do your homework: Candidates will need a comprehensive working knowledge of digital analytics. And the Google Analytics platform to pass the GAIQ exam. Google’s own guidance and courses are an obvious revision starting point. Both for newcomers to Google Analytics and for experienced users. Interested candidates will need to cover all the subject matter from the following Google IQ Courses:
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Advanced Google Analytics
Of course, peradventure you want to thoroughly learn and understand a subject, you will probably need to explore beyond the course content.
Take the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) exam: The Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) exam is modular, thus, you can take the exam one topic at a time.
To get started, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to Google Partners
- Select “Certifications”
- Click on “See exams”
- Hover on an exam section and click on “Exam Details”
- Proceed to write the exam by clicking on “Take Exam”
- The exam will now start in your web browser
Immediately you start an exam, a 90-minute timer starts counting down. There’s no way to pause the timer till the exam finishes. Every candidate is required to score 80% or higher to pass.
It should be born in mind that if you fail, you will have to wait seven days before you can try again. Once you have passed, you will receive a unique GAIQ certificate. And your Google Partners profile will be updated to reflect your certification status once you are done.
Google Analytics Certificate Benefits
You get a certificate that you can print and hang on your wall. You can say that you are qualified in Google Analytics on your CV. And add it as a certification to your LinkedIn profile. You even have the option to share a link so that people can verify you have passed the exam.
In addition, the benefit of being a Google Analytics qualified individual is sharing your passion for this amazing tool. In the end, being a Google Analytics pro is not about an exam it is about actually getting your hands dirty and using the tool.
Definitely take the exam to your certificate but also make sure you know how to use it and hone your skills.
That is it on Google Analytics Certificate Benefits – All About Google Analytics Certificate. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!