In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about How to Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Why is FB dating not showing up 2022.
So, if you are among the numerous android users and searching for a guide on I can t get Facebook dating, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Fix Facebook Dating Not Available, let us first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Fix Facebook Dating Not Available, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to access facebook dating.
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign-up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile. Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How to Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – Why is FB dating not showing up 2022.
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – All You Need To Know
Are you concerned about the lack of visibility of the Facebook dating app? Read this post carefully to learn why this is happening and how to fix it on your Facebook account.
We also discussed possible explanations and workarounds for Facebook Dating not showing up in 2022.
You’re not alone if you’re having problems solving this issue. Allow us to be of assistance to you. We’ll learn everything we can about Facebook’s newest dating feature today.
Let’s not waste time looking for a related article because this one is your final stop for resolving your Facebook dating not showing up 2022 issue. Let the games begin.
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up
Facebook Dating is one of the most recent additions to the platform. Facebook dating allows you to make new acquaintances and develop meaningful relationships on the social media platform.
In fact, 70% of Facebook relationships that begin through this app end happily. It is free of fraud and scams. That is why millions of people rely on it.
What if the Facebook dating app isn’t available? even after you’ve set up a new Facebook dating app, Facebook dating says it’s inaccessible. That is why we developed this article: to address a common problem such as:
- Why is Facebook dating not showing up
- I can’t find Facebook dating
- Fb dating not working
- Facebook dating not working on iPhone
- Facebook dating is unavailable
- Facebook dating not showing up 2022
- Why is Facebook dating unavailable
Why is FB dating not showing up 2022
If Facebook Dating does not appear on your Android, iPhone, or PC, don’t panic; there are simple solutions given in this tutorial to repair the problem.
To begin with, On your Facebook profile, you must allow the new Facebook dating options. If you’ve already enabled it and it’s not working on your Android or iPhone, please let us know.
If Facebook dating isn’t showing up in your nation, it’s possible that it hasn’t been implemented yet. Isn’t available in your country, thus you can’t use the Dating Profile.
Second, you might also not be using the Facebook application, or you are under the age of 18.
Third, maybe you’ve blocked notifications on your profile.
Finally. It’s possible that Facebook dating isn’t showing up because Facebook dating isn’t available in your country. As a result, check to see if Facebook dating is available in your country.
How to Repair FB Dating Not Showing
If you’re having problems with Facebook Dating, such as it not displaying on your device, you should try the following simple fixes.
1. Update Your Facebook App
One of the reasons Facebook Dating isn’t available in 2021 could be due to an old Facebook app. This problem could be resolved by simply updating the program to the most recent version.
Check to check if Facebook Dating has been added to the app after it has been updated. It’s accessed through a menu beneath the toggle bar. By swiping down the app’s menu, you may instantly access it.
Furthermore, the Facebook dating feature is only available on the most recent version of the Facebook app: you are most likely using an out-of-date Facebook app… If Facebook dating isn’t showing up on your phone, the best option is to upgrade the Facebook mobile app to the most recent version.
It’s possible to set up automatic updates for Android and iPhone, and then update all of your apps at once.
Follow the steps below.
- Find the App Store on your device (Google Play or App Store).
- Click on any Facebook app updates that are available.
- If an update is available, press it to install it.
2. Turn On Device Location
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – If you’re using Facebook Dating for the first time on your phone, you’ll need to enable location services. In order to display suggestions, Facebook requires access to your location. Include friends who are close to you as a suggestion.
Follow the instructions below to activate your location.
- Tap Settings
- Select the Application.
- Scroll down to find Facebook.
- Tap Location under Permissions
- Toggle the option to enable location services.
3. Check Internet Connection
If you can’t find Facebook dating or it doesn’t show up, check your internet connection. If you are using Wi-Fi to access a Facebook dating app and are still having issues, you should check your internet connection and try to re-establish it.
Your connection may be sluggish owing to your present location or your Internet service provider. If you are connected to your data plan, however, you can check on your network to see if there are any connectivity issues.
4. Facebook Dating is not available in your location
Another reason Facebook dating isn’t showing up or operating on your smartphone is that Facebook dating isn’t available in your area.
A Facebook dating profile can only be created by users from Bolivia, Argentina, Singapore, Colombia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
Furthermore, Facebook dating does not appear because it is only open to adults who have a Facebook account. And, as previously stated, if you are under the age of 18, you will not be able to utilize Facebook Dating.
5. Clear the cache in your phone
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – Mobile applications might occasionally become unusable due to a faulty cache file. Even though saving this information on mobile storage makes mobile apps run faster, there are times when the stored data becomes corrupted, leading the program to cease working properly.
It may be possible to resolve the issue by clearing the cache on your mobile phone. Check to see if the dating feature is already installed and operational on your smartphone.
Clear the Facebook App cache
Sometimes all you have to do to get the Facebook app to work is erase the cache.
To delete the Facebook cache, open your phone’s file manager, navigate through the apps, choose Facebook, and clear the cache.
6. Check If Facebook Server is down
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – Check to see if Facebook’s server is down in general. Check to see if other people are experiencing the same Facebook dating not accessible issue. I guess you’ll have to wait if the server is offline.
7. Uninstall and Reinstall the application
You can also try removing the app from your device and reinstalling it.
Android user, follow the steps below.
- Click Settings> Applications> Manage Applications.
- From your application list Select Facebook
- Now, tap the Uninstall
iPhone user, follow the steps below.
- Hold down the Facebook app for a few seconds.
- When you see it “jiggling” tap the X icon.
- Visit your app store to reinstall it after you’ve uninstalled it.
Other options for resolving the problem include logging in and out of Facebook. You may also try clearing the app’s cache and cookies.
8. Restart your device
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – After powering up your phone, restarting it will assist refresh the connection and allocate more RAM to Facebook dating.
Press and hold the iPhone’s Home and Power buttons at the same time.
For Android, hold down the power button.
Your device will be turned off and on again.
Open Facebook Dating after rebooting your phone and try again.
Note: If you’ve turned off or deactivated app notifications, double-check that Facebook isn’t on the list, or try re-enabling Facebook app notifications to use the Facebook dating service.
9. Contact the Facebook Help Center
How to fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – If all else fails, you can contact Facebook to repair Facebook dating not showing up 2022. You can contact Facebook’s technical support team directly through their Facebook page.
This can be done on a computer or an Android or iOS device. On the Facebook homepage, tap the Facebook Help Center.
That is it on How to Fix Facebook Dating Not Showing Up – Why is FB dating not showing up 2022. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!