Have you heard of Facebook political ads and looking for a guide on how to create one? If you answered yes, here is a Facebook post on how to create political ads on Facebook. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
If I may ask, what Counts as a Political Ad on Facebook? This post will contain every piece of information you need from getting approved to create political or social issue ads to creating the ads.
There are certain reasons you should get authorized to run political ads on the Facebook platform. It is pertinent you get authorized even if you are not in politics. If you are a politician or you are an approved member of a particular political party, it’s very needful to get authorized to run political ads.
The new changes made to Facebook currently affect everyone as Facebook has set an authorization procedure that is expected before a page can run political ads on its advertising platform.
Facebook Political Ads Create – All You Need To Know
You may not currently be running political ads on facebook, however, if you are into politics, it is important you get authorized to run political ads now as it can bail you from a tricky situation later.
There is a lot of information you need to know before you begin the authorization process. One of these is what counts as a political ad on Facebook. It is vital to figure out how the platform works just so you manage your campaign better.
What Counts as a Political Ad on Facebook?
Listed below are some of the ads that count as political ads on the facebook platform. Ensure to pay close attention.
- An ad that is made by, on behalf of a political party or personnel, or about a current or former candidate for public office, a political party, a political action committee, or advocates for the outcome of an election to public office.
- If the ad relates to any election, referendum, or ballot initiative, including “get out the vote” or election information campaigns is considered as a political ad.
- An ad that relates to any national legislative issue of public importance in any place where the ad is being run is considered a political ad.
- If the ad is related to political advertising, the ad is considered a political ad.
The aforementioned are some examples of ads that are considered political ads on the social media platform.
How to Create Political Ads on Facebook
In this part of this post, you are not only going to learn how to get authorized to run political ads on the social media platform.
Interestingly, in addition to that, you are going to learn how to create political ads. Facebook has let a guide for its users on the platform official help center.
The step below will be showing you how to reach out to the Facebook help center to help you get authorized and create political ads.
- First off, you will need to get your internet connected device and open any web browser installed on the device.
- Next, you will need to open the Facebook official website using the web address facebook.com and sign in to your account.
- Now, open in a new tab on the browser the web address https://web.facebook.com/business/help/208949576550051?id=288762101909005&_rdc=1&_rdr.
- Finally, select your country and follow all the instructions to get authorized and create Facebook political ads.
It is important to note here that with different countries comes a different method to get authorized and create Facebook political ads.
BONUS: Before you can access the facebook ad creation section, you will need to first, access your facebook account. If you don’t have a facebook account, you will need to create one for yourself by following the below guide:
- Go to facebook.com on your browser
- Next, go to the account signup section of the facebook homepage and fill out the registration form
- Click on the sign up account
- Next, you will need to get the confirmation code and enter it at the required field
- Click submit and you are done
That is how to create a facebook account using your personal computer.
That is it on Facebook Political Ads – How Do I Create Political Ads On Facebook? I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!