In today’s post, we are going to be considering Facebook Marketplace update that will keep updated with the latest guide on how to buy and sell on Facebook marketing place.
Facebook free marketplace has advanced the relevance of Facebook to billions of internet users all over the world.
Peradventure you are searching for what Facebook free marketplace is all about, we are right here to tell all you need to know about this new awesome feature on your Fb app.
We can all agree that social media plays quite a powerful role in the promotion of ideas, businesses, and several other things in this our present digital world.
And Facebook is among the most popular and most powerful social media platforms for connecting with billions of people all over the world either for business purposes or just for fun.
Long before the Facebook marketplace feature came into place, so many business owners have been using the platform to promote their businesses.
Currently, Facebook has offered an even more convenient way for Facebook users to buy and sell products using their Fb app. How awesome is that?
Facebook free marketplace is available on your Facebook app, and you can check out listings of items on sale in your location and buy what you want.
And as a business owner or a seller, you can place listings of personal items or business products and sell them to the right audience.
Facebook free marketplace is that convenient place for buying and selling items right on your Facebook app to people in your location.
Thus, if you want to buy or sell items on Facebook, simply navigate to the marketplace feature on your Facebook app.
How to Find Marketplace Feature on Facebook App
Now you might be wondering where you can find this awesome feature on your Facebook app, well we are right here to give you that insight.
To access the marketplace feature you can simply log into your Facebook app, right on your Facebook menu, you will find the marketplace feature.
All you need to do is simply tap the three horizontal lines (menu icon), and you will find the SELL SOMETHING feature on the options.
Once you are done clicking on this shop icon, it redirects you to Facebook free marketplace page. From there, you can then enjoy this feature as much as you want.
Interestingly, there are four available options for users on the Facebook marketplace for users to find user-friendly quick actions navigation tools like; the Sell, Categories, Search and Your items button.
You can undertake whatever function you want to on your Facebook marketplace by clicking any of these options.
You have the leisure of searching for whatever items you want to buy via the search button, go through categories for specific items you want, sell your items and view your own items as well.
And there is a Facebook footer menu bar that enables you to return to your Facebook main home screen.
Facebook notifications get you informed of some activities taking place on your Facebook free marketplace. Now if you cannot locate this feature on the Facebook app, it simply means it is not yet available in your location.
How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace
You may be thinking about how you can go about buying items of your choice using this awesome feature, well you do not have to bother so much about this because it is quite easy and we are right here to walk you through it.
So many sellers in your location post different items for sale on the marketplace, and you can discover these items, connect with sellers and purchase the items with ease. To purchase items on Facebook marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow:
- First off, you will need to open your Facebook app; locate the SHOP to go directly into the marketplace platform.
- Next, when you tap the CATEGORIES link at the top of the page, you’ll be able to view the list of all available items in categories on marketplace. There are different categories on Facebook marketplace, and you can find different items on sale by choosing a specific category you want to check out.
- Now, you can check out various categories; there are categories for jobs, rentals, vehicles, items from people, and more.
- Selecting a category implies, you can view recent posts in that particular category.
- The marketplace search button is also available for you to search for items you wish to buy with ease. Use the keywords relating to the item you wish to buy on the search bar to search for the items.
- When you stumble on an item you really want, just click on the item to view its details. You can find out useful info about the items you are buying, such as price, size, description, and also the seller’s contact.
- As a way of making the platform more user-oriented, the “ASK FOR DETAILS” can be used to automatically send a message to a seller to know if the item is still available for sale.
How to Sell on Facebook Free Marketplace
Facebook free marketplace is definitely a convenient platform to advertise and sell products to your target audience for free.
Unlike most other online marketing platforms, it is entirely free to post listings of items on the marketplace and sell things. On the Facebook marketplace, you can sell items easily to people in your location by following these steps:
- First, click the SHOP ICON on your Facebook app; this is the marketplace feature.
- On your marketplace page, you have four options, click on SELL. Choose the photos of items you want to sell from your camera roll. You can add as many photos as you like, you do not get charged for that.
- Enter the title of the items you are selling on the WHAT ARE YOU SELLING PAGE and explain what you are selling to your customer.
- Enter more details about the items you are selling, enter important details that your customers need to know.
- Set the price for the items you are selling
- Then choose the category your items fall into, so that your items will appear on the category.
- Choose the places and groups you want your items to appear and then Click POST.
- Once you are done with this process, Facebook will make your listings visible on marketplace for buyers in your location to see.
- From YOUR ITEMS option, you can update info about your products as well as receive messages from buyers and reply to them too.
Now that you have known several things about this feature; it is much easier for you to use it and benefit from it as well.
If you have personal items you want to sell, you can do so on marketplace for free. And if you want to discover items on sale in your location and purchase them, you can simply use this feature.
Now your Facebook app is much more than a platform for chatting or viewing photos and other things that won’t benefit you much; you can now use this platform for buying and selling with ease.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Xbox – Browse, Buy And Sell On Facebook Marketing Place. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!