In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Facebook Marketplace App Review in 2021. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see Facebook Marketplace Phone Number Hidden.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on Facebook Marketplace App Review, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on Marketplace Facebook Buy Sell, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender, and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Phone Number Hidden – Facebook Marketplace App Review in 2021.
Facebook Marketplace App Review – How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace | Selling on Facebook Marketplace
Technically, we could call a marketplace an area where marketing activities such as buying, selling and advertising could take place. Facebook improves every day not just as a social media but also as a marketplace, it took advantage of a large number of people using it and created business features that will make running business on Facebook easy and smooth.
Facebook Marketplace is an ads service that helps users advertise goods and services for sale thereby connecting them with potential buyers. It’s very easy to sell and buy on Facebook because there is no tax collected, it’s a buyer to seller interaction; making it easy to negotiate and find out more about the product or goods to be sold.
Facebook is not an online mall per say but its features are perfect to create a marketing atmosphere
Facebook marketplace is the perfect platform to sell and buy popular goods and services, bulky or breakable items i.e. items that won’t be easily carried to a far distance, so it has to be sold to someone close by, electronic gadgets or children stuffs. It is not advisable to buy rather expensive things on Facebook.
Facebook is largely populated, so there is almost nothing you can’t find on it, but be warned, beware of scams, once you start noticing strange things about the seller and the goods, do not buy.
I will advise you to buy from trusted and credited people with good history about Facebook Marketplace or someone who you have been acquainted with on the application.
How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace
To do this, you must have a Facebook account
- Go to the Facebook page and click on the three-lined icon
- Click on the marketplace, has a building icon
- If you want to sell, click on “selling” on the top right corner
- Fill in all the details requested about what you aim to sell
- Click on photo to add a picture about it and click post
- To buy, follow the first two steps, and click on the item you want to buy
- Click on “ask for details” to send a message to the seller asking for information about the goods or services.
Unlike e-bay and any other online mall, a face to face meeting can be scheduled between the buyer and seller after negotiating the condition and terms of the item, this will reduce the risk of getting a wrong, bad or different item.
Although Facebook does not have a large amount of audiences like e-bay or any other online mall, it promises to have because of the gain and ease in which items are sold and the kind of clarity it provides between a buyer and seller.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Phone Number Hidden – Facebook Marketplace App Review in 2021. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!