Are you looking for a guide on how to fix Facebook Marketplace Not Showing on iPhone? Here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on how to access facebook marketplace on iPhone device.
Thus, if you are here because you want to start using your iPhone device to locate marketplace app, this article has gotten your back. Continue reading and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook Marketplace Not Showing on iPhone
We have already treated the steps involved in Facebook’s Marketplace settings in the previous article. As we all know, so many FB users experience various issues when they use the online social media platform.
The marketplace is now one of Facebook’s most trendy services, and from time to time, issues occur when users want to answer those questions. Well, if you are experiencing any issue with facebook marketplace, you can do any of the following below with Marketplace Customer Service;
- You will need to notify a buyer or seller.
- You will need to get the FB Marketplace replies.
- You will need to fix Marketplace related issues that do not work on your computer.
An important thing you should understand about FB is that its customer service platform controls all its other services.
Customer Support Facebook Marketplace – Steps On How to Repair the Facebook Marketplace Not Running
When you have any complaints concerning the FB Marketplace, you can report them by following the steps below:
- First off, you will need to login your facebook account
- Next, go here via your default browser to the Marketplace FB page
- Now, you will need to locate and click “Need Help Accessing Marketplace”
- To continue, tap the link below which say “Click Here”
- Lastly, you can file your complaints and fix them.
To make things even easier for yourself, you can go to the Facebook help center like you do when you need help with anything regarding FB. The facebook help center takes you directly to the Facebook Help Center platform where you can contact customer care and get the issue regarding your profile resolved.
Facebook Marketplace Configurations Free Guide – Putting on and Off Marketplace Notifications
When you visit FB Marketplace, bear in mind that by navigating your way to your account settings, you can edit your settings.
Well, on the Facebook Marketplace, peradventure you want to be seen by a specific set of people, you can set your account the way you want most.
You will need to follow the processes below to turn your notification on or off to know when you have a buyer who is interested in your products:
- First, log your account in.
- Next, look for the drop-down box over the right side of the page.
- Now, you will need to click ‘Notifications‘ on the left sidebar.
- To continue, locate and tap the “Facebook” button.
- Next, you will need to scroll down to the Marketplace all the way.
- Now, locate and click “Modify.”
- You will need to click on or off in addition to the notification type.
- Finally, choose the one you want (on or off).
And that is it on Facebook marketplace settings. Should you need any assistance regarding your marketplace, it is important you contact Facebook support.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Not Showing on iPhone 2021. Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!