Are you a Facebook user and struggling with the issue of Facebook Marketplace Is Not On My App | I Can’t Find The Facebook Marketplace App In 2021.
If that is the case with you, here is a Facebook post that teaches – How to Fix Facebook marketplace app not on my profile account.
Thus, if you are here because you are in need of the process for accessing Facebook marketplace app on your Facebook app, this article has gotten you covered. All you need to do is to follow all the instructions that are therein this article. Continue reading and share with your friends if necessary.
Facebook Marketplace is a popular feature built into the Facebook social network that is used by over 800 million users every month to buy and sell products and services online for free.
The Facebook Marketplace service can be accessed directly from within Facebook for free via the following methods:
Facebook website: Click the Marketplace link on the main menu on the left side of the screen.
Facebook apps: To access the facebook marketplace icon on your mobile app, all you need to know is to open the Facebook app on your device, next, locate and tap on the menu icon that looks like three horizontal lines to open the secondary menu and then tap on Marketplace. If you can’t see the link, it may be hidden under the See More option. Now, tap see more to see all the menu options.
While Facebook Marketplace can usually be found through the two above methods, the option can sometimes disappear completely due to a technical problem or a restriction placed on an account.
Here is what you need to know about how to add Marketplace to Facebook and to get that icon to show again within the apps and on the Facebook website without stress.
Reasons Why the Facebook Marketplace Icon Is Missing
If you’ve opened the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are a variety of potential causes that might be behind this problem.
- You are under 18yrs of age. Facebook Marketplace is only available to Facebook users who are 18 years old or over and those below that can’t see the feature.
- Your home region is not supported by Facebook marketplace at the moment. Facebook Marketplace is at the moment, available in 50 countries including the United States, Canada, and Australia. Peradventure your home address on your Facebook profile is set to a country that is not supported, the Facebook Marketplace icon does not show.
- You are in an unsupported country. In most cases, traveling to a country that is not supported by Facebook Marketplace may also cause the option to disappear from the Facebook site and apps.
- Your device is not supported by Facebook marketplace. The Facebook Marketplace works only on iPhone 5 or later, Android, and iPad devices. It does not work on iPod touch.
- Your Facebook account is newly signed up on the social media platform. The Facebook Marketplace has been known to not show up at all to new Facebook users. However, some Facebook users who just signed up for accounts have started using the Facebook marketplace. This is likely done to prevent scammers from creating new accounts and selling fake products soon after having previous accounts banned from the Facebook marketplace platform.
- It is hidden in the dynamic menu. The main menu icon within the Facebook apps is dynamic and shows shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most. If you stay for some time without using Facebook Marketplace, the icon may disappear. Now, you will need to tap the three-line icon in the main menu to see more Facebook services.
- Your access has been revoked by Facebook for reasons best known to them. This can happen if you used Marketplace in a way that violates its policies or standards again and again.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
If you currently do not have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are so many things you can attempt to get it to appear.
- First off, you will need to log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
- Next, just uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app on your mobile device again.
- Here is how to uninstall apps on iOS and how to uninstall apps on Android devices.
- Now, you will need to change your home country to one supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Navigate to your Facebook profile, click About, and click the plus-sign to add a city or Edit to change your current city.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. When Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake made to sell products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked.
- Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
I Can’t Find The Facebook Marketplace App
While there are separate apps for Facebook Local and Facebook Messenger, Facebook Marketplace runs entirely within the main Facebook app and website. If you’re installing apps on a new phone or tablet, all you need to access Facebook Marketplace is the main Facebook app.
It is important to note here that there is no official Facebook Marketplace Android app to download nor is there one for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad.
If you have used a stand-alone Facebook Marketplace app in the past, it was likely an unofficial app.
Some persons like to use third-party Facebook Marketplace apps, however, they are not needed and often featureless functionality than the main Facebook app.
BONUS: How To Create Facebook Account
If you want to sign up for a new account on facebook, you can get that done by following the below guide:
- Visit facebook.com on your personal computer
- Next, go to the account sign up section, enter all the required details
- Click on the sign up button
- Go to your email or phone number and copy the code sent to you by facebook
- Enter the code at the specified field
- Click on the submit button and you are done
- Login to your account if necessary
Those are the steps for creating a facebook account fast and easily.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Is Not On My App | I Can’t Find The Facebook Marketplace App In 2021 – How to Fix.
I believe this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!