Techbed.xyz teaches you in this article all that you need to know about How to Create, Edit, or Publish a Draft of a Post for Facebook Page even as a Saved as Draft.
Thus, if you are wondering how to go about create or edit or publish a draft of a post on your Facebook page, this article has gotten you covered.
Interestingly, during the course of this article, you are going to see exactly how to:
- Create a post-draft on Facebook page
- find saved post draft on Facebook page
- edit saved post draft
So there is no point to be worried about how to go about anything draft of a Facebook page post as all will be considered during the course of this article.
Facebook is undoubtedly a platform for everyone. Nowadays, users who use their business pages to promote their eCommerce businesses can create drafts, edit them and also publish drafts whenever they feel like on their pages.
This feature is particularly important in view of the fact that writing a business plan or proposal is usually not an easy task. And in most cases required the ideas of one or two persons.
Interestingly, on Facebook page, admins of those pages can work collectively on a post-draft before finally publish them to the publishing space.
Yes, you heard me right. As a businessman or woman that has a Facebook page, you have the option to create, save, and edit drafts of posts via your publishing tools menu on the desktop version of the site — assuming you are either the admin or an authorized editor of the page.
With this feature, admins of pages can easily create, save and edit drafts of posts for subsequent work.
In the same vein, admins of Facebook pages can also find and deleted drafts of posts. Here, we will show you create, save and edit a draft of the post using your personal computer or mobile phone.
How to Create a Draft for Facebook Page
To create a draft of a post for your Facebook Page:
- Open the Facebook app and create a new post.
- Input some text or add a photo in the post.
- Tap the back button and select “Save as draft”.
- A notification will now appear about the saved draft.
How to Edit or Publish Drafts on Facebook Page
To edit or publish drafts for your Page:
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page. Only Pages, not personal profiles, can access Publishing Tools.
- Click Drafts in the left column.
- Click the draft you want to edit or publish.
- Click Edit to edit the draft. To publish the draft.
Drafts can be read, edited or published by anyone who is an admin or editor of the Page.
How to Find Drafts on Facebook App for Android and iPhone
- Open the Facebook app.
- Create a temporary draft.
- After saving the draft, you will get a “Your draft was saved” notification.
- Tap the notification.
- Now simply tap the back button once on your phone.
- You can now see all of your saved drafts.
That is it on How Do I Create, Edit or Publish a Draft of a Post for Facebook Page – My FB Page Saved Draft. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!