In today’s post, we are going to be considering everything you need to know about Chrome Mobile View Setup – How to Access Mobile Version of a Website on Chrome. Thus, if you are a google chrome user and searching for a guide on how to do google chrome Mobile View Switch, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Do you at some points stop and wish to get access to a Chrome Mobile View of any website on your laptop? If you answered yes, then we suppose this article is just the right one for you.
Oftentimes, the mobile view of a website is actually simpler than the desktop view. For some google chrome users, it is easier for them to understand.
You cannot blame them as the mobile view is so much simpler than the desktop view. For such users, they would look for a way to get a mobile view of any website they open on their desktop.
This article is all about Aa Chrome Mobile View of all websites.
If you have the Google Chrome App installed on your desktop for browsing, then it surely is good news to let you know you can view the mobile version of any website. It is actually pretty simple and in addition to its simplicity, it is also free.
With a few tweaks using the chrome developers program, you would be able to access the mobile version of any website.
What is more interesting about it is that you can switch the mobile view to different devices. Let us take for instance; you can view the mobile version of any site on a MOTO G4, Galaxy S5, iPad Pro, and so on using your desktop.
Download Google Chrome
To get started with Google Chrome download, you must first download and install Google Chrome on your desktop or laptop before you can view the mobile version of any site. Listed below are the steps that will guide you in downloading Google Chrome.
- First off, you will need to connect your desktop or laptop to the internet in any way possible.
- Next, open any browser installed on your computer. The default web browser that should come installed with your computer is internet explorer or Microsoft Edge.
- Now, on the web browser go to the Google Chrome download page at https://www.google.com/chrome/?brand=CHBD&gclid=Cj0KCQjwn7j2BRDrARIsAHJkxmxb7wbYUZk7wM1UwWLQkfHLnHozQdmoGycDK5wEPtt-qAzxmk45CPUaAh8bEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds.
- To continue, locate and tap on the “Download Chrome” button.
- Now, you will need to select a download folder for the download if prompted and hit the “Save” button.
- Finally, once the download is completed, run it and accept all the permissions required.
Immediately you are done with the above steps, the Google Chrome official app would be installed on your device. Nevertheless, you should note that the installation process requires a connection to the internet.
Chrome Mobile View Setup
Setting up a mobile view for chrome is pretty simple and fast. You might be amazed at how easy the process is. Just continue reading below to learn how to activate Chrome Mobile View.
- First off, open the chrome browser on your computer after connecting your computer to the internet. If you do not have the chrome browser installed, follow the steps listed above to get it installed.
- Next, search making use of the search bar the website you want to view in mobile version.
- Now, when the website fully opens, locate on your computer the F12 button and tap on it. Alternatively, you can hold Ctrl + Shift + I.
- To continue, you should see some codes in a dialog box by the right side of the screen. From that dialog box, locate at the top left the mobile and tablet icon and tap on it.
- Another way of getting that done easily is to simply hold Ctrl + Shift + M.
That is it! Once you follow the above steps accordingly, the site should now be available to you in a mobile version. That is Chrome Mobile View, however, if you wish to change the device used in viewing the mobile version,
- You will need to locate the toolbar just above the site and tap on the first dropdown arrow just beside “Responsive”.
- Next, locate and tap on the device you would like to use in viewing the site.
That is it on Chrome Mobile View Setup – How to Access Mobile Version of a Website on Chrome. We believe this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!