In today’s article, we are going to be teaching everything you need to know about Dating App with Facebook. Yes, during the course of this post, you will see use Facebook dating platform to meet singles online.
So, if you are among the numerous Facebook users and searching for a guide on How Do I Activate the Dating Feature on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
Nevertheless, before we shall proceed with the guide on Facebook dating feature, let us first off, consider how to create a Facebook account:
Facebook App Account Profile
If you are an online user and looking for a guide on How to Activate FB Dating, here are the steps you need to follow to signup for an account that will allow you to the Facebook marketplace:
- Launch your android phone
- Next, tap on the play store and search for facebook app
- Tap download on the play store
- Wait for the app to download and then tap install
- Once the app installed, tap to open it
- When you are taken to the facebook app homepage, tap on the create new account
- Now, you will need to fill out the form by entering your first and last name, phone number or email address, password, date of birth as well as gender
- Next, tap signup to continue
- Afterward, copy and enter the confirmation code sent to you in the required field
How To Sign Up On Facebook Using Desktop
Here are the steps you need to follow to successfully sign up on Facebook;
- Open the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- Once you have done that, you can now click the “create new account” link at the top or bottom of the screen or page.
- After that, you will see another page, with some empty boxes.
- Those boxes should contain information about you.
- Now fill in your names, email or phone number, password, gender and your birthday.
- When all this is done correctly, click the signup button.
- Then you will be sent a confirmation message to your email or phone number.
- The message contains digits to confirm your sign up.
- Type in those digits in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- After that click the “continue” link.
Now you have fully completed your sign up steps and you are now a Facebook user.
Congratulation, your account is now live on Facebook. You can now start using the platform to access several things on Facebook.
Facebook Account Login Steps
If you have an account on Facebook and want to figure out how to login, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate you will see where you can enter your login details. Now, enter either your phone number or email address that is linked to the account
- Enter password
- Now, click login and you will be taken to your account
It is that simple and easy. Once you do that, you will be taken to your Facebook profile.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How Do I Activate the Dating Feature on Facebook – How to Activate FB Dating.
So many people are now aware of the dating service Facebook offers eligible users access to. Eligible in the sense that not every Facebook user can just grab their phone and start using the dating service. This guide consists of everything users need to know about how to activate Facebook dating and who is eligible to use it.
Eligible Facebook users that are single and looking for how to activate Facebook dating needs a mobile device. Yes, this is because the dating feature is only available to use on the Facebook app for now.
So users that are eligible and have an interest in FB dating need to ensure they have a device that they can install and use the Facebook app on.
How Do I Activate the Dating Feature on Facebook
Users are to NOTE this, ”Facebook dating requires no activation key or code”. Yes, Facebook made its dating features easy to open and use. This way, eligible users will be able to use it with ease at their first trial. Users can activate their Facebook dating feature by simply using the steps below.
- Connect your mobile device to an active internet connection.
- Launch the Facebook app on your device.
- Login to your Facebook account if necessary.
- Click the menu option on the app.
- Tap the red heart icon on the option.
- Click on get started.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to create a new profile.
While creating a Facebook profile, users will have to enter their location, gender, preference and upload a profile picture. Users have to ensure they enter things that describe them in their Facebook dating profile so that they will be able to meet the perfect set of singles that have an interest in them.
All About Facebook Dating App Feature Eligibility – Facebook Dating Site
As earlier outlined, not all Facebook users can access the platform’s dating feature. This is because the service is available in a limited amount of countries for now. Yes, Facebook dating is available to use in:
- the USA,
- and Suriname and many others.
Thus, users that reside in any of the above counties are eligible to use the Facebook dating feature on the app.
That is it on How Do I Activate the Dating Feature on Facebook – How to Activate FB Dating. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!