How to Access People Who View Your Profile On Facebook is what every Facebook user wants to know how to go about. Unfortunately, Facebook has not officially launched an option or feature that lets them figure out anything about that.
In this post, we are going to be considering the means by which a Facebook user can easily tell the people who view their profile on the giant social media network.
Thus, if you want to know who visited your profile account on Facebook, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones.
Methods You Can Use To See Who View Your Profile
In this section, you will see the different ways you can use to view who is spying on your profile frequently.
It is however important to bear in mind that these are not the official means from Facebook. Thus, there is no sure way of seeing those who are viewing your profile.
You need to be careful when signing up with your Facebook account into services that boast or claim to help you spy on those viewing your profile.
METHOD 1: Using the Social Profile View Chrome Extension
It is not just advised you install an extension without first using it. On a serious note, this chrome extension is the best you can use to know who visited your Facebook profile once you are using your Facebook profile on the Chrome web browser.
When you successfully installed the extension and set it up on your chrome browser, it will automatically start tracking Facebook users who visit your profile As well as showing you your recent profile visitors by scanning the information from the LOG file.
To set up this extension on your browser, kindly follow the steps outlined below;
- Open your chrome browser from your PC/Laptop
- Search Google for “Social Profile View Notification” or Click Here to get directly to the platform (Check platform on the image below)
- Click on “Add to Chrome”
- A pop-up notification will appear on the top of your browser requesting that you either
- Add the extension or cancel (see the image with a red mark below for clarification)
- Click on “Add Extension” and activate it.
- Visit the Social Profile View Notification through your Facebook account.
- And, you are now set. Now, open your Facebook, you will see a Visitors Tab at the top-bar, in addition to Search-bar inline with the search bar and home.
NOTE: You will have to click on the visitors’ tab anytime you would like to know who visited your profile and a pop-up notification box with showed up displaying your latest Facebook visitors.
METHOD 2. Using Social Fan App for iOS Devices
This particular app is just like the “Who View My Profile Android App” but this one is specifically designed for IOS users.
By using this app, it will definitely show your Facebook profile or page stats like people who commented on your post, view your profile, and those who like your posts.
Other than the fact that this app allows you to see who visited your profile on Facebook, it also allows you to track your other social media stats like Twitter, Instagram, and a host of others.
How to Get Social Fan App?
- Go to the App Store and search for “Social Fan App” or Click Here to visit the app page directly
- Download the app and install it o your Ios device
- Open the app and connect it to your social profile
- Here, it will ask you for permission, kindly the permissions, and move on to the next step
- After the above step, you will be asked to choose your subscription plan
- Choose according to your budget and complete your payment process
That’s just all you need to do. From here, you will begin to track your visitors using the app.
The only side effect of this app is that it comes with a subscription plan which is damn costly.
Apart from Social Fan App, there are other fantastic apps that permit Ios users to know who visited your Facebook profile. these are;
- Who Engages with My Profile on Facebook iOS App.
- Manage your Social Accounts.
The recommended app is the second one “Manage your Social Accounts”
METHOD 3. By Checking Facebook Source Code
Scanning your Facebook source code is another significant way to know who visited your profile.
The good part of this is that Facebook source code can be open in both Mozilla FireFox and Chrome web internet browser from your desktop.
However, I advise you to use any browser that you like but don’t forget to follow these steps to see who visited your Facebook using source code.
NOTE: These steps work for both chrome and Mozilla browser
How to Use the “InitialChatFriendsList” and See who View your Profile?
Login to your Facebook through the web browser and navigate to the Facebook home page.
Right-click anywhere on your screen and select view page source. Alternatively, you can press CTRL + U if you are using chrome browser.
Doing that will open your Facebook timeline source code in a new tab. Normally the source page will contain codes that you don’t know. So just open the search box by pressing CTRL + F and type in “InitialChatFriendsList” on the search box.
- Locate the “InitialChatFriendsList” source code and check for users profiles under it
- The numbers you have seen after the “InitialChatFriendsList” are the profile IDs of people who recently visited your profile.
- In order to know the exact person that visited your profile, You will have to visit their profile ID by simply opening and then type a new tab http://fb.com/PROFILE_ID to visit the person profile
METHOD 4: Using Who Visited My Facebook Profile Android App
This is also a good app developed for android users to help them know people who visited their profile on Facebook directly from their phone.
How to Get this App?
Step 1: Firstly, Download the app from HERE
Step 2: Install and launch the app
Step 3: On launching the application, you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account, just do that.
Bear in mind that if you are already login to your Facebook on the device, You will be asked for permission to access your Facebook account.
Step 4: Once you have successfully given them access to your Facebook account, the app will seek permission from you, all you need to do is to allow them.
Once that is done accordingly, the app will immediately scan your Facebook profile and reveal the most current people who visited my Facebook profile alongside those who commented on and like your post.
That is it with all that is therein on how to figure out the people who view your Facebook profile.
It is now on you to decide which of the method you will like to use in viewing your visitors.
That notwithstanding, peradventure you have any questions on this, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via the comment section of this article.
- How to fix facebook marketplace not showing on my device
- How to sell on facebook marketplace for free
- How to search facebook marketplace buy and sell
- How to access facebook marketplace community
- How to locate facebook marketplace free stuff
- Facebook marketplace free cars
That is it on Accessing People Who View Your Profile On Facebook | My Profile Viewers 2021.