In today’s post, I’m going to show you how to Remove Phone Number From Facebook. Thus, if you are a Facebook user and searching for a guide on How to Delete Mobile Number From Facebook, this article has gotten you covered.
Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!
During Facebook account sign up, users are always requested to use their phone numbers or email addresses. On the other hand, if you use your email address to sign up for a facebook account, subsequently, Facebook will ask you to add your phone number to your account.
Whichever way, this post is here to show you all the steps you need to follow to easily delete or remove your phone number from Facebook.
How to Remove Phone Number From Facebook Application
- Launch your Facebook app and login if you have not done that already
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the Facebook page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account settings”
- Tap on “General”
- Tap on “Phone”
- Tap on “Remove from your account” (under “Current phone numbers”)
- You will be asked if you are sure of the removal process, type in your password then you will need to tap on “Remove phone”
How To Remove Phone Number From Facebook Web
- Click in the top right corner of Facebook
- On the drop-down menu, click on “Settings”
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click on “Mobile”
- You will be asked if you are sure you want to remove the phone number, click on “Remove phone”
- Enter your password and click on “Submit”
That is it on How Do I Remove Phone Number From Facebook | How to Delete Mobile Number From Facebook.
I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friend and loved ones!!!