Redmi Note 10 Pro is what we will be discussing during the course of this article. Yes, in this post, you will get to know everything about Redmi Note 10 Pro before heading to any shop to get one for yourself.
Interestingly, Redmi Note 10 Pro is one of the series phones of Xiaomi. The phone was launched in 2021, March 24, and as such can still be classified as one of the latest mobile phones. For those of us that loved photos, Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 108MP main camera that lets you take ultra-clear photos.
With the feature, you can easily zoom in on your photo to discover fun and unexpected details.
Furthermore, Redmi Note 10 Pro main camera is equipped with dual native ISO, with a higher dynamic range, richer details, and professional noise control.
Game lovers are not left out of the picture as Redmi Note 10 Pro has 120Hz Ultra high refresh rate, a feature that allows you to refresh your screen 120 times per second, whether you’re playing games or scrolling through content.
Additionally, Redmi Note 10 Pro has a 240Hz Touch sampling rate. This feature, a quick response speed lets you act faster thus, providing you an advantage in gaming and helping you to secure the win.
Redmi Note 10 Pro screen is 120Hz AMOLED. Its screen also possesses the following features: DotDisplay: 6.67″ AMOLED, Wide color gamut: DCI-P3, Eye Care Display: SGS, FHD+: 2400×1080, Contrast ratio: 4,500,000:1, Peak brightness: 1200 nits.
All of the above features, offer you the best real-world clarity. Without much ados, let’s proceed with Redmi Note 10 Pro’s full specifications so that you will get to know what the device has for you.
Redmi Note 10 Pro Full Specs
Here are all the Redmi Note 10 Pro full phone specifications you need to know. However, it is important to note here that we can’t guarantee that all the specifications given here are 100% correct.
- Glacier Blue
- Gradient Bronze
- Onyx Gray
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 732G
- 8nm processing technology
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 618 GPU
Storage and RAM
- 6GB+64GB | 6GB+128GB | 8GB+128GB
- LPDDR4X RAM + UFS 2.2
It is important to note here that in Redmi Note 10 Pro, the amount of available storage and RAM is less than the indicated memory, as the operating system and pre-installed software are stored in the device.
- Height: 164mm
- Width: 76.5mm
- Thickness: 8.1mm
- Weight: 193g
- DotDisplay: 6.67″ AMOLED
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 FHD+
- Contrast ratio: 4,500,000:1
- Brightness: HBM 700 nits (typ), 1200 nits peak brightness (typ)
DCI-P3 color gamut
- Refresh rate: 120Hz
- Touch sampling rate: 240Hz
Reading mode 3.0
Sunlight mode 2.0
SGS Eye Care Display Certification
- SGS performance-tested: Seamless Pro
- :108MP+8MP+5MP+2MP quad camera
- 108MP wide-angle camera
0.7μm pixel size, 9-in-1 to 2.1μm Super Pixel
1 /1.52” sensor size
- 8MP ultra-wide angle camera
- 5MP telemacro camera
- 2MP depth sensor
- Rear camera photography features
Long exposure mode with six effects (Moving crowd, Oil painting, Neon trails, Light painting, Starry sky, Star trails)
Night mode 2.0
- Rear camera video features
Pro time-lapse video
Telemacro time-lapse video
Video macro mode
- Rear camera video recording
4K 3840×2160 at 30fps
1080p 1920×1080 at 30fps/60fps
- 16MP front camera
Front camera photography features
Selfie Night Mode
AI portrait mode with bokeh and depth control
- Front camera video features
- Front camera video recording 1080p 1920×1080 at 30fps
720p 1280×720 at 30fps
Slow motion video: 120fps, 720p
Battery & Charging
- 5020mAh (typ) high-capacity battery
- 33W fast charging
- Arc side fingerprint sensor
- AI face unlock
- Multifunctional NFC*
- *Availability varies between markets
Network & Connectivity
- Dual SIM card
- Supported network bands:
4G: LTE FDD B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28/32
4G: LTE TDD B38/40/41(2535-2655MHz)
3G: WCDMA B1/2/4/5/8
2G: GSM 850 900 1800 1900 MHz
- Supported wireless networks
Navigation & Positioning
- GPS: L1 | Galileo E1 | Glonass L1 | Beidou B1
- Dual speakers
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Hi-Res Audio certification
- Hi-Res Audio Wireless
- Supports HDR display when playing HDR10 video content
- Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Electronic compass | Gyroscope | Linear vibration motor | IR Blaster
Splash, Water and Dust Resistant
*The device has been tested in a controlled environment and certified to be resistant to splash, water, and dust in specific laboratory conditions with the classification IP53 under IEC standard 60529. Resistance is not permanent and may deteriorate naturally over time. If your device is wet, do not attempt to charge it. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
The test is conducted by TÜV SÜD Certification and Testing (China) Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Branch.
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Redmi Note 10 Pro/Adapter/USB Type-C Cable/SIM Eject Tool/Soft Case/User Guide/Warranty Card
That is it on Redmi Note 10 Pro: Full Phone Specifications And Features. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
You must log in to post a comment.