Do you know what Monday.Com is all about? Or are you aware of Monday.Com and want to know what to use it for? Here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on Monday.Com.
Here, you will see everything you need to know about Monday.Com. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Monday.com is a powerful Resource Management software that enables teams to plan and carry out projects and deliver results on time, whether they are in the office, home, or on-the-go.
Its ease of use and flexibility implies fast onboarding for your team and the ability to customize workflows your way.
Monday.com has powerful productivity features such as time tracking, automated notifications, dependencies, timeline views, and integrations, your team can achieve better and faster results for every project milestone.
It is a project management tool that allows organizations to manage tasks, projects, and teamwork. As of 2020, the company served about 100,000 organizations, including a lot of non-technical organizations.
Interestingly, in July 2019, the company raised $150 million, based on $1.9 billion valuations. It will also interest you to know that Monday.com won the 2020 Webby Award for Productivity in the category Apps, Mobile & Voice.
Monday.Com – All You Need To Know
The product was launched in 2010 as an internal tool in the Israeli company, Wix.com. In February 2012, the product left Wix to become a separate company known as “daPulse”, with Roy Mann who was a former Wix employee as Chief Executive Officer (CEO). By August of that year, the company raised $1.5 million in seed funding.
In June of 2016, the company announced the closing of $7.6 million in a Series A round. The round was led by Genesis Partners, with participation from existing backer Entrée Capital. In April 2017, the company raised $25 million. The round was led by New York-based firm Insight Venture Partners, with participation from existing Series A investors Genesis Partners and Entrée Capital.
In November 2017, the company changed its brand name from “daPulse” to “Monday.com”. In July 2018, the company raised a $50 million Series C funding round. The round was led by New York-based growth equity firm, Stripes Group, with participation from existing Series A and B investors, Insight Venture Partners, and Entrée Capital.
In July 2019, the company announced it raised a $150 million Series D round, bringing total funding to $234.1 million. The round was led by Sapphire Ventures with participation from Hamilton Lane, HarbourVest Partners, ION Crossover Partners, and Vintage Investment Partners.
Monday.com is a web and mobile app platform for work management that includes tracking projects, team collaboration, and deadlines. The product is customizable to fit a wide range of business operations which consists of R&D, marketing, sales, Information Technology, customer support, HR, and media production.
The platform’s capabilities consist of more than 100 prebuilt automation recipes and over 50 integrations with other work apps. According to Forrester, Inc. “Monday.com excels at work management, delivering highly flexible planning and tracking capabilities.”
Version 1 of monday.com’s API utilizes REST JSON Application Programming Interface (API). The API is capable of handling Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) requests and uses an API Token as authentication.
Version 2 of their Application Programming Interface (API) is based on the GraphQL structure (an alternative to REST-based API). Due to this, the user can use the API to pull and/or alter data about users, updates, items, boards, tags and so much more.
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily login your monday.com account:
- Visit monday.com on your browser
- Next, go to the top right corner of the monday.com website and click on the login button
- Now, enter your email address and click Next
- Follow the onscreen instructions to continue to your profile account
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily login your monday.com account.
Monday.com Account Signup
If you are yet to signup for a monday.com account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Go to monday.com on your browser
- Next, go to the top right corner of the monday.com website and click get started
- Enter your email address and click next
- Now, enter your full name
- Enter your password
- Enter your account name
- Click Continue at the bottom of the signup form
- On the next page, you will be required to choose the reason why you are creating monday.com account. Select the option that best fit your reason
- Choose your role
- Choose what you want to manage
- Click Done at the bottom of the dropdown
- Click continue
- Now, you will be required to choose your company size
- Next, choose your main industry
- Lastly, click continue and you are done.
Your account is now live on monday.com. Now, you can invite people to join and kick start whatsoever you want to do.
How To Delete Monday.com Account
If after creating an account on monday.com, you deemed it fit not to have provided what you want, you can delete the account. Here are the steps you need to follow to easily delete your account on monday.com platform:
- Login to your monday.com
- Next, go to the top right corner of your monday.com board and click on the three dots icon
- From the dropdown box, click delete/archive board
- Now, click delete board
Has that deleted your profile account?
If no, here is a guide that will help you delete your monday.com account completely:
- Visit monday.com and login your account
- Now, click on your profile photo at the bottom left of the page
- Next, click admin from the popup box
- To continue, click billing from the popup
- Now, locate and click close my account under the Contact support option
- Click close account on the popup box
- Next, click delete my account date next to the Do you want to delete your data permanently? option
- Click Delete account data for good and you are done
- On the next popup, click to activate the small box next to the I understand that all of my account data and work will be deleted option
- Enter your password in the box provided
- Click delete data anyway
That is it. Your Monday.com account has been closed. Interestingly, you have requested to delete your account data and the Deletion process will start in 30 days. Bear in mind that you can come back within this period and undo the deletion process.
To get that done, just visit monday.com and click don’t delete my data.
That is it on Monday.Com Features – All About Monday.Com – Uses Of Monday.Com. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!
You must log in to post a comment.