In today’s article, we are going to be showing you everything you need to know about Facebook Dating Not Available on My New Device. Yes, this article will show you what Dating App on FB is all about.
Thus, if you are a Facebook user, and searching for a tutorial on Dating on Facebook App, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Access Facebook Dating on your new device is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off figure out how to create a Facebook account.
Believe me, this is necessary since to access facebook dating, you will need to use Facebook account and as we all know, not everyone knows how to create facebook account.
Having outlined that, let’s now check how to create Facebook account right away.
How To Create Facebook Account – Step By Step
To sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
Creating Facebook Account On Computer
To create FB account on pc, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender. If the system indicates that your password is not secure enough, try adding more characters or combining upper and lower case letters.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier. To confirm the email, click or tap on the link in the confirmation email you receive. To confirm the cell phone number, you must enter the code you received by SMS in the Confirm box, which will appear when you log in.
Creating Facebook Account On Cell Phone
To create FB account on mobile, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing you’ll need to do to create a Facebook account is to install the Facebook application on your cell phone. To do this, go to the corresponding app store (App Store for iPhones and Google Play for Android phones), find the Facebook application, and download it.
- If you have space problems on your cell phone, you can download Facebook Lite, which is a reduced version of the Facebook application. It takes much less time to install but retains the same basic functions as the normal application.
- Once you have downloaded and installed the application, open it. On the home screen, and click Create Facebook Account.
- Then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Enter your gender.
- Enter your mobile number for verification.
- Choose a password.
- Finally, click on Register. If there is a problem with your password, the system will ask you to go back and change it.
And that is it! The application will automatically log in. You can tell it to remember your password so that you can log in by touching the application, without having to write down your details each time.
How To Login Facebook Account
If you want to login your facebook account, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your pc or open your phone and click on the facebook app
- Next, click on the login account button and enter your login details
- Once you are done, click login and you will be taken to your profile account
That is how simple to login a facebook account.
How To Logout Facebook Account
Did you login your facebook account on a public device and want to logout? If yes, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Go to the top left corner of the facebook page
- Next, locate and click on the menu button.
- From the dropdown, locate and you will see logout. Click on it and you will logged out immediately.
That is how to logout Facebook account. Doing that won’t allow people to have access to your account.
Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Dating App on FB – Is Facebook Dating Not Available on Your New Device.
This is a feature that was launched by facebook social media platform to enable its numerous users to get connected with singles within their neighbourhood. With facebook dating, you can easily set up a profile within the Facebook social media space and hookup with singles online free of charge.
However, this Facebook dating feature is not yet available in all the locations of the world, and people in areas it is not available, can’t access it whereas individuals in areas where the feature is available can easily locate and signup an account.
Where is Facebook Dating Available | Countries That Can Access Facebook Dating
Since Facebook dating started rolling out, a lot of people in different corners of the world have tried to use the feature, it worked for some and it didn’t work for others.
If Facebook dating didn’t work for you, one of the reasons may be that it is not available in your country. Below is a list of countries where Facebook dating is available.
- The USA.
- The Philippines.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- and the United Kingdom.
As we have earlier outlined, this article is all about Dating App on FB – Is Facebook Dating Not Available on Your New Device.
Facebook Dating is the newest addition to the dating app universe, and it’s got a handful of cool features to try out. Chances are, if you’re interested in meeting people on the social media behemoth, you might’ve tried it out as soon as it launched. But if Facebook Dating isn’t showing up for you, don’t worry — there might be an easy solution.
If you can’t find Facebook dating, then it’s likely due to one of these two reasons: you aren’t using the Facebook app, or you’re under 18. To be fair, if you’re under 18, there’s not much to be done about that. If you’re 18 or older, though, all you have to do is download the Facebook app (or make sure your Facebook app has downloaded the most recent update) to access Facebook dating.
Your dating profile is separate from your Facebook profile, to be clear. In a Facebook Dating press release provided to Bustle, the “How It Works” section reads in part,
Facebook Dating isn’t about swiping or having to wait for someone to like you to get a first chance at reaching out. If you are interested in someone, you can comment directly on their profile or tap on the Like button to let them know.
If you aren’t interested, you can pass on them. Facebook Dating allows you to match with friends of friends and/or people, not in your friend circle. Facebook Dating won’t match you with friends, unless you choose to use Secret Crush and you both add each other to your list.
One of the interesting aspects of Facebook Dating is that your dating profile won’t be shared with your Facebook profile. What’s more, your dating profile won’t be limited by who your Friends are on the social networking site.
Rather, your “suggested” profiles (AKA people that Facebook thinks you might want to reach out to) will be based on your interests, preferences, and other things you do on Facebook.
The privacy settings included in Facebook Dating might spark your interest, as well. First, Facebook Dating is opt-in only, which means that you only join the network if you actively choose to; and if you don’t want to join Facebook Dating, Facebook will not create any sort of dating profile to connect to your regular profile on your behalf. The press release for Facebook Dating reads,
If you do create a Facebook Dating profile, only your first name and your age will come with you from your Facebook profile. For all other information, such as your gender identity, who you are interested in, photos, and more, you choose whether to share it on your Dating profile.
You can also choose how you want to present yourself to potential matches, like whether you provide different information than you have on your Facebook profile, and if you share details such as your hometown, religion, occupation, and more within Dating.
Another nifty little aspect of Facebook Dating is that you can choose whether your friends of Facebook friends can be suggested as matches, or whether you want even more distance between your dating world and your regular profile world.
So even if you use Facebook Dating, you can rest assured that your boss won’t see your Dating profile ever, unless you want them to. The same goes for your nosy family friends. What a relief.
That is it on Dating App on FB – Is Facebook Dating Not Available on Your New Device. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share it with your friends and loved ones!!!