Here is an updated article on How To See Your WhatsApp Blocked List: Blocked Contacts List. In this latest guide, you will be shown everything you need to know about how to access your WhatsApp block list number.
Yes, during the course of this article, you will get to know what WhatsApp block checker is all about. Thus, if you are among the numerous WhatsApp users and want to figure out your blocked users, this article has gotten you covered.
Interestingly, you will also learn everything about How To Unblock Someone On WhatsApp as well as how to block someone on the messaging platform.
Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones.
WhatsApp blocked contacts – Everything You Need To Know
In today’s post, I’m going to show you exactly how to view your WhatsApp blocked list.
This post is all about the exact techniques I used in checking my list of blocked WhatsApp friends and unblock those I have chosen.
Let’s kick things off with the best strategy for locating your WhatsApp blocked contact on WhatsApp fast.
WhatsApp, as we all know, is one of the most successful messaging apps on the globe.
Billions of people use the messaging app to chat, connect with friends, co-workers, family members, etc.
If you’ve blocked someone on WhatsApp, you’ll notice that the person’s profile or number is no longer available in your lists of contacts.
And that you can’t chat or connect with the person anymore.
Another thing you’ll also notice is that you no longer receive messages from the person you’ve blocked.
The question now is what happened and where is the person’s contact moved to?
How can you unblock someone that you’ve blocked on WhatsApp?
Interestingly, the above questions are what this post seeks to proffer answers to.
As earlier stated, this post is all about how to view a blocked list on WhatsApp step by step.
How To View WhatsApp Blocked Users
If you want to message someone you’ve blocked on WhatsApp, to start messaging them as usual, you’ll need to unblock.
How to view your blocked users on WhatsApp, will help you figure out where their contacts are kept and how to remove them from the list.
Interestingly, the process involved in finding your WhatsApp blocked friends is very simple and easy.
Fortunately, this article has simplified the whole technique in such a way that even the non-tech-savvy guys would be able to undertake it with ease.
To see your WhatsApp blocked list, do the following:
- Open the WhatsApp app on your mobile phone
2. Locate and tap on the three-vertical-dotted icon at the top right corner of the app to initiate a dropdown menu. See the screenshot below.
3. Now, select settings from the dropdown menu
4. Tap Accounts on the settings page that appears
5. Tap Privacy on the page that appears. See the screenshot below
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you should see blocked contacts. Tap on it and you’ll be taken to all the contacts you’ve blocked on WhatsApp. See the screenshot below.
7. Your lists of blocked WhatsApp contacts will be displayed as shown below. That is your WhatsApp blocked list.
Tap on the contact you want to see your conversations with.
Bear in mind that you can always unblock people from your WhatsApp blocked list.
How to remove contacts from your contacts blocked contacts are very simple and easy.
How To Unblock Someone On WhatsApp
To remove a contact from your WhatsApp blocked contacts, do the following:
- follow the above steps on how to see your blocked contacts
- Tap on the contact you want to unblock from the blocked contacts list and a popup will appear. See the screenshot below.
3. Tap on the unblock button and wait for a moment for the action to be processed.
Finally, you’ll a messaging telling you that the contact has been unblocked.
That is how to unblock contact from your WhatsApp blocked contacts list.
Here is a quick summary of how to unblock someone from your WhatsApp blocked list.
- Tap WhatsApp in your mobile device
- Tap the three-dotted-icon at the top right corner of the messaging app
- Tap settings from the drop-down menu
- Tap on account
- Tap privacy
- Tap on blocked contacts
- Tap on the contact you want to unblock
- Tap unblock and you’re done
BONUS: Let’s take a brief look at how to block a contact on WhatsApp.
How to Block Someone On WhatsApp
To block someone from interacting with you on WhatsApp, do the following:
- Tap to open the WhatsApp icon on your device
- Tap on the contact you want to block
- Tap on the three-dotted-icon at the top corner of the page
- Tap more from the drop-down menu
- Finally, tap block from the popup menu
That is how to block contacts on WhatsApp.
So do you have someone that has been bothering you on WhatsApp? Use the steps given above to restrict them from disturbing your peace.
That is it on How To See Your WhatsApp Blocked List: Blocked Contacts List.
- what happens when you unblock someone on WhatsApp
- what happens when you report and block someone on WhatsApp
- if I block someone on WhatsApp can I see their status
- if I block someone on WhatsApp can they see when I’m online
- WhatsApp block hack
- how to retrieve blocked messages on WhatsApp
- WhatsApp block number not in contacts
- if I block someone on WhatsApp and delete their number
I hope this article was helpful.