Twitter is a terrific social networking platform, but with each interface upgrade, its usefulness appears to worsen. In fact, it is so perplexing that many Twitter users ask how to locate and post their profile URL.
In light of this, I have compiled this brief guide to address the most often asked questions.
How to find my Twitter URL on the app?
- In your Twitter app, tap your profile pic in the top-left and tap “Profile”
- Choose any of your tweets on your profile feed and tap “share” icon
- Next, tap “Copy link to tweet”
Now, you can share this link by copying and pasting the link, but removing the portion following your username:
- Delete the numbers after /username/ part in the URL
- Press and hold the URL to highlight it
- Tap copy in the copy-paste menu
- Next press and hold to paste the URL where you want to send it (your message or social media DM)
How to find what my Twitter URL is?
Your Twitter URL consists of twitter.com plus your username, so it is simple to input if you remember it:
It is preferable to copy-paste your Twitter link if you do not know your Twitter username or if you want to ensure that you have typed everything correctly before sending it.
How to find my Twitter URL using a desktop browser?
On desktop finding your Twitter URL is very easy:
- Open twitter.com in any browser and login
- Click “Profile” in the left column
- Copy the URL in the browser address bar
How do I share my Twitter account?
Now that you know your Twitter profile URL, feel free to share it everywhere, including email, Twitter direct messages, Facebook comments, and so on.
One of the best strategies to get followers on Twitter is to share your Twitter URL with friends. This link will bring your friends to your Twitter account so that they can follow you.
Here are some recommendations:
Put your Twitter link on Instagram
- Login to your Instagram account and click / tap your profile picture to go to your Instagram profile page
- Click / tap “Edit profile”
- Paste your Twitter account link in the “Website” field
Consider that Instagram only permits one link in the bio section, so you can only link to your Twitter profile there.
Here are instructions for changing your Instagram username.
Put your Twitter link on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click / tap your profile pic to got to your profile page
- Click / tap “Update info”
- Go to “Basic and Contact info”
- Click / tap “Add another social link” in the “Websites and Social Links” section underneath “Social links” section
- Select “Twitter” in the dropdown
- Type your Twitter profile name
- Select who can see your Twitter profile
Put your Twitter link in your Gmail signature
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click / tap the “Settings” icon
- Scroll down to “Signature” section
- Write a quick message and paste your Twitter URL