Are you experiencing Facebook Marketplace Login Issues And and looking for a guide on how to get the issue resolved? Here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on how to fix Facebook marketplace login problem. Continue reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
However, before we shall proceed with the guide on selling cars on the Facebook marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow to easily create an account on Facebook. This is necessary because, without a Facebook account, you can’t use the marketplace on Facebook.
How To Create Facebook Account
To create a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow:
- First off, you will need to go to facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate and click Create New Account
- Now, fill out the registration form by providing the following details: first and last name, password, email address or phone number, gender as well as the date of birth
- To continue, click signup at the bottom of the registration form
Once you undertake the above guide, you will be sent a confirmation code. Enter the code in the required field and click submit
Congratulations, your Facebook account is now ready for usage. You can now start using your account for interacting with people online. It is that simple and easy.
Facebook Marketplace Login
Facebook Marketplace Login, what does it really entail?. Every Facebook Marketplace user must first gain access to his/her page before they can effectively use the marketing app effectively for buying and selling on the giant social media platform.
Facebook Marketplace Login Tips
First of all, before you try accessing the portal from the link provided on the Facebook portal, you are to check if Marketplace is available to you right now.
This is as a result of the fact that Facebook Marketplace is still actively developing and improving. Interestingly, access to Marketplace is still slowly opening up. This means that Marketplace is not available to everyone right now.
You must not be new to Facebook. If your account has been recently created, check back later to see if you have access.
You should be a location where Marketplace is available. If you live or recently relocated to a location where Marketplace is not available, you won’t have access to this application.
Be 18 years of age or above.
Use Facebook in one of the languages listed.
Facebook Marketplace Login Steps
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily access the facebook marketplace fast and immediately:
- Open your Facebook account
- Click on the Marketplace Tab
- As the prompt to login appears, enter your Username and Password.
- Then tap on the login link.
Peradventure you have forgotten your account, you can tap on the “Forgotten account?” link.
What To Do If You Can’t Perform Facebook Marketplace Login
If the link provided on Facebook works, however, you cannot see the shortcut feature in the Facebook app, you can visit Marketplace from the menu. Here are the things you need to do:
- Tap open Facebook app
- Next, tap on the three line icon
- Tap on the shortcut icon. If you don’t see the icon tap “See More”.
Bear in mind that peradventure you use Marketplace in a way that contravenes its policies or community standards, your access to Marketplace may be forfeited.
Peradventure you are sure you have not contravened their policies, and your access was removed, you can contact the Facebook team so your case can be reviewed. Here are steps you can use to request a review.
- First off, you will need to visit Facebook.com and tap on Marketplace in the left column
- Next, you will need to locate and tap on “Request Review” and fill out the form.
- Lastly, your appeal will be reviewed and a response sent to you within a week. You are to check for updates in your support inbox or the email linked with your Facebook account.
Once your Marketplace access has been restored, you may have to refresh Facebook.com or download the current version of the app.
With these few outlined steps you can successfully login to Facebook Marketplace page.