Are you looking for a guide on how to fix Facebook Marketplace App For Facebook Buy And Sell Not Showing? Here is a comprehensive and straight-to-the-point guide on Facebook Marketplace App For Facebook Buy And Sell Not Showing and the processes you need to follow to get the issue resolved right away.
Well, before we shall proceed with the processes on how to get that done, let’s first off consider how to create a facebook account that lets you access the facebook marketplace.
How To Make Facebook Account
Here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook account:
- Visit Facebook homepage via this link: facebook.com on your browser
- Next, locate and click Create New Account
- Now, you will need to enter your names, password, email address or cell phone number, gender, and date of birth
- Click signup to proceed
- Next, go to your email or phone inbox and get the confirmation code
- Enter the code where you are asked to do so
- Click submit and you are done
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create a Facebook account that will allow you and access to the marketplace platform.
Note that you are using your mobile phone, you can go to either the play store or app store, search, download, and install Facebook app on your device.
Having outlined that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, How To Resolve Facebook Marketplace App For Facebook Buy And Sell Not Showing. Continue reading below:
Facebook Marketplace App is the official buy and sell part of the Facebook platform. It is a digital market present right on the Facebook platform itself where Facebook users can carry out activities such as buying, selling, trading, and more in their area.
Yes, one thing I like very much is that you and find items without stress in your locality and in your area. This is quite nice as you don’t have to pay for shipping or do some traveling just to buy an item.
The marketplace app is present on the Facebook app itself and can be accessed directly by Facebook users. However, there is a very serious catch. If you are probably new to this you might not know that this feature is still rolling out.
The Facebook marketplace launched in 2016 and became quite a very popular feature that is very similar to craigslist. This feature is been used by more than 800 million people monthly. So if yours stopped showing up then continue reading.
Facebook Marketplace App not Showing up
Like we said above the marketplace app is present on the Facebook application and also on the Facebook web. Accessing it is very easy if it is available in your location, however, due to a few reasons your marketplace might not be showing up even when it’s available to you. And some of these reasons include the following;
1. When you are under 18 – it is simple once you are under 18 years of age you can’t access this feature it’s not possible.
2. New Facebook account – also peradventure you just recently joined the platform. meaning your account is new, you also won’t see the icon. And you cant access it.
3. Location – We have talked about this and we are saying it again. One of the reasons the marketplace will not show up is if you are in a location where the feature has not yet rolled out to. Since this feature is still been rolled out.
4. Cannot be used with the iPod touch. Thus, if you use one forget about accessing the market feature on it.
How to Get to Marketplace on Facebook
If you cannot find the Facebook marketplace icon, it might be that you are not looking in the right place. How to get to marketplace on Facebook is pretty simple.
This feature is not hidden in fact it is right there so you can see it and access it anytime you want. Now to get to marketplace do the following;
1. From the Facebook apps check the top when logged in for iOS and at the bottom when logged in for android. To find the marketplace app, or tap on the Three horizontal icon which is the menu. Then look for the icon that looks like a shop icon and tap on it. That is the market app.
2. Using Facebook web check the left side (main menu) of your Facebook account when logged in. If you find the Market icon then tap on it. if you can’t still find it tap on the See more link to load more menu. Finally, visit the marketplace directly.
That is it on How To Resolve Facebook Marketplace App For Facebook Buy And Sell Not Showing. I hope this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!