How To Access Gmail Sign In Account Page – Gmail Login 2020– www.gmail.com Login Guide: Gmail Login or Gmail Sign in Account is the primary purpose of this article. We have written many articles where we try to guide you on how you can a create Gmail account for free, but this time we are going to narrow it down on how to login to Gmail account after your free registration.
This write-up is going to take you through all the steps which you would need to take to login to your Gmail account from any kind of device. The devices that we will show you are Android phones, mobile phones in general, computer, and iPad.
Gmail Sign In Account Page – So take a look at Gmail Android login, how to sign in Gmail account on mobile phones, how to login Gmail account on the computer, and how to sign in Gmail account on iPad, etc.
You need not be surprised if we say that Gmail is the backbone of the internet today, it has driven Yahoo mail out and taken over as the number one mailing service provider in the whole world today.
One good thing is that it doesn’t matter if you want to sign up for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media portal, you must first have to create a Gmail id in order to get started with any of them.
The question to which we are going to answer now is how do you use it to sign in/log in to it after you have created your Gmail account. So this article is going to tell you how to sign in /log in to your Gmail account using various devices, as stated above.
Gmail Sign In Account Page – How to Login to Gmail on Laptop PC
- Open your internet browser and go to www.gmail.com.
- On the login/ Gmail sign-in page, as shown below, enter your Gmail username and password.
- In most cases, you may find out that your Gmail username is already filled in the username box, so if you want to use a new account, you will have to click on “Add Account. “
You can also perform Gmail login or sign in to the Gmail account using the Gmail app, which is available for both Android and iOS platforms for free download.
Gmail Login Using android devices – Sign in Gmail on the Gmail app
To login Gmail account using the app is very simple and straightforward in the sense that when you add your account to the Gmail app, you can use the same account to sign in/log in any time.
Also, if you have more than one Gmail account, which you usually use subsequently, Google made it that you have the option to add multiple accounts using the app, and you can log in/sign in any interchangeably.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Gmail app.
- Open the Gmail app.
- On the top left corner of the screen, you will see Menu, tap on it.
- On the right side of your username, you will see a down arrow, tap it.
- Tap “Add an account.”
- Select the type of account which you wish to add.
- To add your account, follow the steps as mentioned on the screen.
- After you have added your account, you will be signed in to your Gmail account, and you can use it at any time.
How to Login to Gmail Account Using iOS devices
- Launch the Gmail app on your iOS device.
- On the left side, top corner, you will see the Menu widget, tap it.
- Tap the address of your account. You can skip this step if you are using an iPad.
- Tap on Manage accounts > Add account.
- Enter your username and password for your Gmail account.
- Once you have added your account, you will be signed in to your Gmail account, and you can use it any time you want to.
Now that you have your Gmail Sign in | Gmail.com Login or Sign In help and very well understood at that point, you can use the comment box below to drop your view about this article that saw you through on Gmail login procedures.
That is it on How To Access Gmail Sign In Account Page – Gmail Login 2020– www.gmail.com Login Guide.
Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!