Gmail Login – How Can I Sign in to My Gmail Account? logon to Gmail on PC and mobile: Gmail has really made a whole difference in recent times, it makes communication faster and simpler. All it takes a Gmail user is just a few clicks to send a message to another recipient.
Gmail has proven to be the best in terms of quality and user-friendliness… It is believed to be the most popular free email client. You can access your Gmail account through computers and via mobile, tablets and so on. All you need to login to your Gmail account is to have a good internet data connection.
Gmail Account Sign in – How to Log in to Gmail?
Below we are going to be outlining how you can easily sign in to your Gmail account, depending on which device you are currently using.
- Login Gmail Through Computer
- On your computer, enter Gmail.com in a browser.
- Enter your Google Account email and password. You can also use your phone number instead of your email if you have that setup.
If you are directed to a page about Gmail, you’ll find the sign-in link at the top-right corner of the page.
How to sign out or Logout From Computer
On your computer, you can easily sign out by clicking your photo on the top right corner. Then click the Sign Out button.
Android Device (Smartphone or Tablet)
- Download the latest version of the Gmail app. Click here to go straight to Google Play Store’s Gmail page.
- On your phone or tablet, open the Gmail app.
- Click on Menu, which you’ll find at the top left corner.
- On the right of where it says your username, tap the down arrow.
- Click on Add Account
- Choose the type of account that you would like to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your account to the app.
After you have completed, you’ll be automatically signed in to Gmail any time you open Gmail on your device.
HOW TO LOGOUT FROM ANDROID
The BEST way to LOGOUT or sign out of the Gmail app is to remove your account from your phone or tablet.
How to Login Gmail On iPhone and iPad
- On your device, download the Gmail app from the App Store.
- Open the app and click on Menu, which should be on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on your account address.
- Click on Manage accounts and then add an account.
- Enter your Gmail username and password in the designated fields.
- Once your account is added, you will be signed on automatically every time you open the app.
How to sign out of Gmail
The best way to sign out or log out of your Gmail app on your smart device is to remove your account from that particular phone or tablet.
FAQs Forgotten username or password
Click here to be redirected to the Account Support and Recovery page, where you can change your username and password easily.
What browsers are supported by Gmail?
How to block unwanted emails?
Click on the email that you wish to block. On the top right corner, click the down arrow and click the block.
How to change your Gmail settings?
Open Gmail and on the top right corner, click Settings. You can choose the labels you want to be shown on here. Save the changes when you are done.
That is it on Gmail Login – How Can I Sign in to My Gmail Account? logon to Gmail on PC and mobile. Kindly share this article with your friends and loved ones!!!