This Techbed.xyz tutorial teaches all the steps for Setting Up Avatars in Facebook – Create New Facebook Avatar.
Yes, during the course of this online tutorial, you will see all the processes on How to Make Facebook Avatar that you can easily use in Facebook comments, as Facebook profile photo, use in messenger, and also on Instagram that is if you so choose.
Thus, if you are because you want to figure out how to create Facebook avatar, this article has gotten you covered. Just continue reading below and if necessary, don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
The term “Avatars in Facebook” is no longer a new one. I guess you probably might have heard about it.
As we all know, the latest interesting new cartoon Avatar feature on Facebook is the Facebook avatar. This feature is really intriguing. As a Facebook account owner, I believe you should by now aware of the feature as several persons on the giant social media platform are already using it.
Avatars in Facebook Review
Well, if you have not heard of it, then it should be no cause for worry as I would be giving you everything you need to know about the features in this content below.
To start with, what is Facebook Avatar? Interesting question, in case you asked the question, a Facebook avatar is a new feature that the social media giant created to help their account owners create cartoon versions of themselves.
This feature is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and apple’s Memoji feature. During the first period of its launch, Facebook made it available in several countries including the United States and Australia. And with time, they have expanded the features to India and other parts of the world. Interestingly, at the moment virtually everyone can create their own Facebook avatar.
How to Use Facebook Avatar
It will interest you to know that Facebook did not just create the avatar feature for nothing, they created it to carry out some fun and interesting task which I would be stating below. Facebook avatar uses includes the following:
- Basically, it serves as an Emoji, so you can make use of it to comment on a post, plus it even gives a better expression than Emoji does.
- Facebook account owners can make use of it as their profile picture or cover photo, using the different poses Facebook created for it.
- You can use your avatar to send stickers to your friends on the platform
- And another interesting thing that Facebook added is the Facebook avatar celebration.
- Facebook do always add some interesting new design for any special upcoming holiday.
More updates to Avatars in Facebook are still on their way, so in case you think this is all of it, then think again.
How to Create or Make a New Facebook Avatar
Creating a Facebook Avatar is pretty easy. Another is that it is fun because you would be given the option of choosing several designs for your avatar which is awesome. So steps on how to create your avatar include:
- First off, you will need to access the Facebook avatar app, and to get that done, you need to hover to your facebook app
- Next, open your Facebook app on your Android or iOS device
- Then, click on the “three horizontal lines” at the top left
- Navigate down the page and tap avatar. You may need to scroll down and tap see more to display more options if you don’t see the avatar button.
- From the lists of new options displayed, you should see the Avatar icon, click it to enter.
- Once you are in, it is time to start the settings
- When you see the Facebook avatar app click on “Get Started”
- After that, you would start the creation by selecting your preferred skin tone and then click next
- Select your preferred hairstyle for your avatar. You can choose to make it Short, Medium Or Long and the colour for your hairstyle is also your choice.
- Select the face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Now, choose the eye shape and colour you prefer.
- Next, select the eyebrow shape and colour.
- You also get the opportunity to add your glasses for your avatar, that if you want to.
- Select your preferred nose and mouth.
- Choose the beards and colour of the facial hair.
- Next, choose the body shape you prefer.
- Now select the outfit of your avatar.
- Finally, tap on Next and then tap Done.
And with this, you have successfully created a Facebook avatar. There is more to the Facebook avatar, and you would discover them as you go deep into making use of Facebook avatar especially during a holiday.
From the above, it is important to remind us that without a facebook account, you can’t go about creating Facebook avatar. So if you don’t have an account on facebook, you can follow this guide on how to create facebook account to set up one for yourself.
That is it on Setting Up Avatars in Facebook – Create New Facebook Avatar – How to Make Facebook Avatar. I believe this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!