How To Verify Facebook Page
It’s easy to verify a Facebook profile, and doing so may be vital before you can start making money from it. On Facebook and Instagram, verified badges are displayed in search results as well as next to the names of Pages and accounts.
Facebook Page Verification
Verifying a Facebook page is another option to get money because it attests to the legitimacy of the account’s owner. This makes it easier for individuals to identify the money they want to follow by demonstrating that they have verified that an account is the genuine presence of the creative, public figure, celebrity, or major brand it represents.
The Facebook verification team rigorously examines each request and based its decision on a number of factors to determine if an account is eligible for verification.
Facebook Verification Eligibility
Facebook Pages and profiles must abide by their Terms of Service and Community Standards, as well as having a profile photo, cover photo, and Page name that complies with our standards, in order to be eligible for a blue verified badge. Instagram accounts are required to abide by our Community Guidelines and Terms of Service.
Accounts also need to be:
- Authentic: Your account must represent a real person, registered business, or entity.
- Complete: You must have at least one post, a bio, a profile photo, and a public account. Links to other social media platforms that say “add me” are not permitted on your profile.
- Unique: Your account must be the exclusive manifestation of the thing it stands for. With the exception of accounts that are specialized to a certain language, only one account per entity may be authenticated. We don’t check accounts for general interest (e.g. puppy memes).
- Notable: Your account must reflect an established, often searched-for person, brand, or organization. We examine stories that have appeared in several news outlets. Paid or promotional content is not something we use as a source for reviews.Keep in mind that if you give inaccurate or misleading information during the verification procedure, we may also terminate your account in addition to removing your verified badge.
Apply for a Facebook verification
- Make sure you’re logged in to the account you’re requesting a verified badge for.
- Go to your profile and tap .
- Tap Settings “Account” Request Verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (example: government-issued photo ID).
Take Note of the following;
- If your account represents a person, you’ll need a copy of your official government-issued photo identification (e.g. passport, driving license, national identification card) to validate your request.
- If your account represents an organization, you’ll need a copy of a phone or utility bill, a certificate of formation, articles of incorporation, or tax exemption documents.
- Please also include a few sentences explaining why the account should receive the verified badge, and relevant URLs that help illustrate the account’s notability.
Questions and comments regarding How To Verify Facebook Page should be made using the comment section below.