Facebook dating online is here to stay and very soon every Facebook user will be able to access the platform for online dating.
Facebook dating app site and facebook.com dating are the same. The only difference is that the dating app can be accessed on the Facebook app whereas the facebook.com dating site is on the Facebook website which can be accessed via the Facebook homepage.
In today’s post, we are going to be considering Facebook dating app site. This site allows Facebook users wherever they are to set up a profile account and then start connecting with your fellow singles who are ready to mingle. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share with your friends and loved ones!!!
Online Dating On Facebook App
Facebook Dating is an online free dating platform that was launched on Facebook with the sole purpose of connecting.
Yers, Facebook Dating is a new and interesting feature launched by Facebook to help users get dates of their platform.
Interestingly, the free online dating site is customised as a feature on the platform and will increase the rate of connectivity on Facebook. Currently, facebook dating platform is only available in some locations of the world and it has already been launched in Columbia, Thailand, and Canada.
The platform is free to use and that implies that FB is giving dating sites like Tinder, eHarmony, and the rest of them a run for their money.
Unarguably, if there is one thing FB is good at, it’s “ENGAGEMENT”. If you are an online veteran, you will agree with me that no other platform does it better than them. And having more people on their platform than any other platform is really a great plus on their end.
Facebook Dating Features You Need To Know
Without you worrying Facebook isn’t really in competition with anybody, they are a Social Networking Service and that’s what they do. Listed below and the interesting feature that Facebook Dating has to offer its users;
- Facebook dating app offers its users a piece of better information about partner
- You can easily get a good partner
- You have to activate the feature before you can be seen by others who also have
- You get to decide who sees you (privacy guaranteed)
- The platform doesn’t allow transgender or binary persons
- Every Matching on facebook dating site takes place as a result of information Facebook has about you
Unlocking events for dating (events you are taking part in)
- Everyone on the platform can get connected with their matches on Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp instead of swiping)
- Reviewing the profile of other users a second time is allowed ( Most dating sites don’t allow this)
Facebook wants users to enjoy the experience and still be safe, so there is a limit to the number of persons you can show interest in.
You are also allowed to block people on Facebook Dating (They won’t be blocked on the Facebook platform). Expressing your true self is what Facebook wants from users.
Facebook Dating App
It is important to bear in mind that Facebook Dating isn’t an app like other dating sites have.
Yes, the Facebook dating app is a feature designing to display in the main Facebook App. Facebook is very interested in people staying on their platform so, having a dating app isn’t an option.
How Can I Start Dating On Facebook App?
To start dating on facebook, you will need to first off, set up your profile on the dating section of facebook. Here is how to:
- Launch your facebook app and login your account
- Tap on the menu button either at the bottom right of the facebook app or at the top right corner of the page
- Next, tap on dating. You can tap see more to display more options
- Tap sign up
- follow the onscreen guides to finish the account sign up process and your profile will be set up immediately
That is how to set up a dating profile on facebook. It is as simple as that.
Why is Facebook dating not working?
Going by the complaints of various Facebook dating fans, Facebook dating may not be working on your phone or PC because of one or more of the reasons below:
- Either, your notification is blocked.
- Or, you have a faulty internet connection setting.
- Maybe, you don’t have a Facebook dating account or you are not using the app.
- But wait, you might have an account but not logged in.
- The facebook dating service may be facing a system failure.
- Also, check to see if Facebook dating is not in your area.
- Above all, if you are below 18 years.
Thanks for reading Facebook Dating Online – FACEBOOK.COM Dating | Facebook Dating App Site. Kindly share!!!