Do you know that Facebook has what is known as the Facebook COVID-19 Information Center? Facebook has contributed its own quarter in assisting the world with the fight against the Coronavirus pandemic.
They have done this by creating a platform on their service referred to as the “COVID-19 Information Center”.
The objective of this help center is to disseminate the right information to people about the Coronavirus.
There is so much fake information out there about this pandemic. The majority of which is centered on creating fear in the heart of individuals all around the world.
For some time now, Facebook has joined the fight against the spread of fake news and thus, has deemed it fit to launch a COVID-19 Information Center where its users can easily access first-hand information on covid-19.
The COVIC-19 Information Center as a service is really contributing to the global public health communities in so many ways and some of which include:
- Providing accurate information
- Assisting public health community’s efforts
- Making help easily accessible
The information published in Facebook COVID-19 Information Center is gotten from reliable authorities who are recognized. Interestingly, every Facebook user can follow the center and get all the information you want. Once you follow it, you will consistently get informed via notifications about information concerning COVID-19.
Steps On How to Find the Facebook COVID-19 Information Center
If you are wondering how you can get to the COVID-19 Information Center on Facebook, this section of this article will surely show you how to go about that. Whether you are making use of the Facebook web or Facebook mobile app it is pretty easy to find the COVID-19 Information Center.
To find this service on Facebook mobile, here are the steps you need to follow to access the facebook COVID-19 Information Center straight up:
- First off, you will need to turn on your mobile device and then get it connected to an internet source
- Next, locate and tap to open your Facebook app
- Now, you will need to tap on the menu option at the top right corner of the facebook app or at the bottom right of the facebook app depending on the device you are using
- To continue, you will see the Facebook COVID-19 Information Center appearing first
- Lastly, locate and tap on it to gain access.
How To Use Facebook on Web to Access Covid-19 Information Center
Here are the steps you need to follow to access facebook covid-19 information center on your personal computer:
- First off, you will need to visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, enter your login details and click Sign in. Your login details could be your Facebook email or phone number and password
- Now, you will need to go to the left-hand side of your page and click COVID-19 Information Center below the explore category.
Bear in mind that this information is strictly for facebook users alone. Thus, to be able to access the facebook covid-19 information center, you will need to signup for a free facebook account. It is important to note that if you have an already existing account, you don’t need to signup for another one.
Here are the steps for creating a facebook account fast and immediately:
- Launch your browser and enter www.facebook.com. You can also choose to enter www.fb.com
- Next, once taken to the facebook homepage, locate and click Create New Account
- Now, enter your first and last name, password, email id or phone number, date of birth and gender
- Next, click on the signup button
- Once you undertake the above guides, a confirmation code will be sent to you. Now, go to either your phone inbox or email and get the code
- Enter the code in the specified field and click submit
Those are the steps you need to signup for a facebook account. We believe this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!