How to Upload a Video to Youtube
It’s hard to believe that prior to 2005, there were no widely popular means to share films with friends, family, and strangers on the internet.
Today, however, it is quick and easy to publish a video online.
Here’s how to upload videos to YouTube from your PC or mobile device.
How to upload a video to YouTube using a web browser
- Launch YouTube in your web browser and log in to your account. Enter your Google account details after clicking Sign In in the upper-right corner.
2. Click the Create button located at the top of the screen. It is reminiscent of a video camera.
3.Click Upload video in the menu.
4.Click Select Files in the pop-up window for video uploading.
Quick tip: To begin uploading a video, you may also drag & drop it into this pop-up before selecting Upload video.
5. Navigate to the directory where the video is stored and pick it. YouTube will then initiate the upload process.
6. While the video is being uploaded, you can provide details such as the video’s title and description. Click Next when you’re done.
7.. Add video elements such as subtitle files and associated content, then click Next.
8. YouTube will then examine the video for infringements of intellectual property rights. Click Next if all is well.
9. Click the Public radio option to make the movie accessible to everyone, then click the Publish button to complete the procedure. You can post the video while it is still uploading, or you can wait until the upload is finished. Unless you click Publish, the video will not be available online.
Quick tip: Click the Schedule button and enter a time and date for YouTube to publish the video. Private will be set as the video’s visibility setting while it is scheduled (only you and anyone else you give permission to can have access).
It will take a few minutes to process the video once it has been uploaded. Depending on the length of the video, the processing time will vary.
How to upload a video to YouTube using the mobile app
1. Launch the YouTube app for mobile
2. In the bottom menu, tap the + sign.
2.In the pop-up window, tap Upload a video.
If this is your first time using the upload feature, you may be prompted to grant the app access to your camera and photo collection.
3. Tap the video you wish to upload on the subsequent screen.
4. Select Next in the lower-right corner.
5. Enter information such as the title of the video, select a privacy level, and then press Next in the upper-right corner.
6. Choose whether the video is intended for children or not, and then hit Upload Video at the bottom of the page to complete the procedure.