TikTok Sign Up
The most popular short video platform in the world, TikTok, enables users to express their enthusiasm and creativity via their films. Engaging in TikTok is incredibly interesting. Sign up now.
TikTok is one of the social media platforms with the fastest growth in the globe. It enables users to make short music and lip-sync movies of 3 to 15 seconds as well as short looping videos of 3 to 60 seconds without the need for special knowledge or additional software.
Currently, TikTok is the most popular short video platform in Asia, the US, and other regions of the world. 2017 saw the release of the app by ByteDance.
The program gained popularity and overtook other apps as the most downloaded one in the United States in 2018. It is offered in over 150 markets and 75 languages as of 2018. Without counting Android installs in China, TikTok and Douyin reached one billion downloads worldwide in February 2019. In order to take advantage of this incredible breakthrough, you must immediately create a TikTok account.
The app was brilliantly designed to document and share the world’s creativity, information, and experiences that are significant in daily life. It encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos in order to develop a community and empowers everyone to be a creator directly from their cellphones.
Because TikTok is expanding quickly every day, you should sign up right away. Beijing, Berlin, Jakarta, London, Los Angeles, Moscow, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, and Tokyo are among the cities where TikTok has offices as of this writing. So, if you’re seeking for information on how to register for a TikTok account, you’ve come to the perfect place.
How to Create TikTok Account
TikTok Sign up is very simple, so let’s get started with the steps below:
- Download and Install TikTok App on your phone.
- Tap the App to open,
- Once the app is opened on your device, tap the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Select Sign up with Phone or email
- Enter your birth date and tap the arrow to continue
- Enter your phone number or tap email and type in your email address
- Enter your desired password
- Prove you are a human by completing the reCaptcha, once it is completed, you will be taken back to the main TikTok dashboard.
- Tap the profile icon to go to your page.
- You can customise your profile picture, display name and username by tapping edit profile.
- Tap the profile photo icon if you want to add a profile photo.
- In the top text box is your display name, you can set it to whatever you like and change it as often as you like. You can even add emojis. Beside the profile icon, you will see your username.
- When you are done, tap save in the top right corner
Keep in mind that name is specific to your profile. Every 30 days, you have the option of changing your username once. So before inserting it, make sure you like it. To do this, erase the existing name and enter any username you choose.