How To Create Clickbank Account In Nigeria For Free
You’ve likely heard about Clickbank affiliate marketing in Nigeria, but you don’t know how to open a Clickbank account in Nigeria.
With its affiliate marketplace, Clickbank is a leading global retailer. This means that you can discover and purchase creative things, sell and promote products, and even find buyers for products to earn money.
Affiliate marketing is used by people all over the world to purchase, sell, and promote products through Clickbank. It is held in high regard by a large number of individuals globally.
ClickBank distributes digital and physical products developed by passionate business owners.
Why is ClickBank unavailable in Nigeria?
This question should be on your mind if you are a Nigerian. Many countries are permitted to open Clickbank accounts, so why are Nigerians prohibited from doing so? The explanation is not implausible.
Nigeria is well-known for its extensive history of international fraud and scams. Nearly every white man has difficulty trusting people who claim to be from Nigeria.
The so-called yahoo boys have tarnished the nation’s reputation, and it will take considerable time and effort to restore it.
I believe this explains why Nigerians are prohibited from creating Clickbank accounts.
What do I need to create a working Clickbank account in Nigeria?
Nigeria requires three essential tools in order to create a Clickbank account.
Without them, Nigerians cannot create a Clickbank account. You should forget about it immediately. They consist of;
1. Identity Generator
Also known as a Fake name generator, this tool is used to shuffle information that is country-specific.
With the Identity Generator, you can obtain complete details on a random person in a given place.
This data will be utilized to create the Clickbank account. It includes the full name, home address, maiden name of the mother, SSN, phone number, date of birth, age, and employment status, among other details.
I will personally advise you not to use United States-issued identification information to open a Clickbank account as a Nigerian. Here is the rationale for my statement.
Residents of the United States are required to pay tax, and their tax identification number is required to cash out their Clickbank earnings.
Remember that you are not a resident of the United States, so you do not pay taxes to the United States government.
Therefore, you will not be able to withdraw funds from Clickbank without providing a tax ID associated with the name you registered with.
If they are interested in opening a Clickbank account, Nigerians are strongly encouraged to use United Kingdom identity information.
Residents of the United Kingdom are not required to provide tax identification in order to cash out their Clickbank earnings.
2. Premium or Strong VPN
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network and is used to manipulate the location of browser activity.
For instance, if you are browsing in Nigeria, you can set your location to the United Kingdom using a VPN.
This location will be recognized by the Clickbank server, so there is no need to suspect or block your account.
A reliable VPN is an essential tool for opening a Clickbank account in Nigeria.
3. Payoneer Account
Payoneer is an online payment system similar to PayPal, Skrill, etc.
Clickbank has rejected PayPal as a payment option for reasons best known to themselves.
Therefore, the only convenient payment method for Nigerians is Payoneer.
How to create Clickbank account in Nigeria
Follow this straightforward procedure to create your Clickbank account in 5 minutes as a Nigerian and have it approved.
- Turn on your VPN and select your desired location.
- Visit the Clickbank Affiliate signup page.
- Select your country. Please do not select Nigeria or the United States.
- Enter your first and Last name.
- Enter your phone number. This number must be exclusive to the location you have provided. You cannot use a Nigerian phone number for a UK Clickbank account.
- Enter your email address.
- Write your password. The password must be strong enough.
- You will be prompted to read the Clickbank terms and conditions before proceeding.
- After reading it, you can choose to accept the terms and conditions or not.
- Lastly, tap the “Join Clickbank” key.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)