PayPal Personal Account
On the other hand, those who only want to pay something online should create a personal account. Additionally, over 267 million clients are currently using personal accounts to make payments online and via mobile devices.
To Create a Personal Account
- Simply go to www.paypal.com/welcome/signup/#/email_password.
- Enter your Country/Region.
- Next, enter your First, Last, and Middle names.
- Provide your email address and create a strong password.
- Confirm the password you created and click Next.
You can then ultimately create your account by completing the steps in the following stage. The personal account, on the other hand, offers you security when using your PayPal account in other places, including online shopping.
How to Create a Paypal Business Account
In addition to personal transactions like buying and selling, businesses also use PayPal. Businesses who want to use a range of PayPal services to collect payments from clients for the products they sell fall under the business category.
To Sign up for a Business Account:
- Go to www.paypal.com/ca/business/get-paid/accept-online-payments.
- Then click Accept Payments Online.
- Next, click Get Started for Free.
- Lastly, you can fill out the detail needed to set up your business account.
In conclusion, choosing a business account has certain benefits, some of which include PayPal Seller Protection, quick and simple payment, and the option to securely accept credit and Visa Debit card payments without paying monthly fees.
How to Download the Paypal Mobile App
In addition to interacting with the PayPal website to record all of your business and private transactions. When it comes to paying bills or doing online transactions, the PayPal app truly provides additional simplicity of use and convenience. Using the PayPal mobile app in your hand or pocket, you may make transactions at any time, anywhere.
To Download the PayPal App on iOS:
- With the iOS app store, search for the PayPal app.
- Simply, click the search box and type the name of the app.
- Then, click enter and you can click on the app icon.
- Lastly, the tab on getting or Installing.
To Download the PayPal app on Android:
- You can use the Google Play Store to install the app.
- Search for the location of the app using the search box.
- Click on the result after you have searched for the app.
- Then, click the PayPal app and also click on Install.
Finally, you can use the mobile app to sign into your existing PayPal account or establish a new one. The best alternative for sending and receiving money as well as paying bills appears to be the PayPal mobile app.
You must log in to post a comment.