How To Close An Account With NerdWallet
Do you really intend to delete, revoke, or deactivate your Nerdwallet account? Would you please like some tips on how to accomplish that?
If you can answer yes to the aforementioned questions, then we can help you more effectively. To resolve such a problem, you only need to use our durable solution.
There are actually a variety of reasons why someone might want to deactivate his online account. The main contributing factor is service provider email spam.
In 2009, a personal finance startup based in the US called NerdWallet was founded. With the aim of assisting users in making financial decisions for themselves, it offers a website and an app. Therefore, you can use the NerdWallet iOS or Android app to check your credit score while away from your computer and quickly review your spending and income.
How To Delete Nerdwallet Account
Follow these steps below:
- Log into your account.
- Now, click on the menu in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Now, click on Close My Account.
- And finally, click on “Yes, Remove Account” to permanently delete your account.
Note that you can also request that the company remove your account from its database by sending an email to the company.
So, adhere to these instructions:
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them.