How to create and use lycos mail
You can use the Lycos Mail log in page to view your personal information from any browser on your PC or mobile device. This merely signifies that a laptop or a smartphone can be used to access Lycos Email.
The Lycos Mail application allows you to browse and manage your contacts, read and send email, and modify your mail preferences.
Now that you are aware of what a Lycos mail is, allow us to quickly walk you through the process of logging into your Lycos webmail account on a smartphone or laptop.
How to Sign In to Lycos Mail
It’s quite basic and easy to access your Lycos email account via the official Lycos mail login screen. All you have to do now is follow the easy instructions outlined below.
- Navigate to the official Lycos webmail login page at www.lycos.mail.com
- Next, type your user name in the Username field.
- Now, type your password in the Password field.
- To continue, you will need to tick the box that says “Remember me on this computer” if you are using your personal computer to log in to your Lycos mail account.
- Lastly, click the “Log In” button.
Steps On How to Create a Group on Lycos Mail Account
How to undertake or to create a Lycos mail group is very easy and straightforward. All you have to do is simply follow the steps below.
- In the Components List pane, click the button beside the Address Book heading.
- The Enter group name: field appears.
- Type the name of a new group in the field.
- Click Save.
Within the Components List window, the new Group is added to the Address Book list in alphabetical order.
The Lycos Email Login page has been closed. Create a Group | Log In | Sign Up for a Lycos Mail Account.